Tips about Giving Gifts

I heard that I'm asleep for 7 days. Sanemi-san already reported the incident and there are no more casualities happening in the Red Light District right after we fought Douma.

Douma..

I looked at Rengoku who's peeling some apples for me.

"Y/n? Is there something wrong?" I remembered what happened before. Douma kissed me in the forehead.

I don't know why, but I feel guilty.

"No, I'm fine.."

The bruises and cuts in my legs and body are now fully healed thanks to Shinobu-san.

"Rengoku-san..?" I called him out.

"hm? What is it Y/n?" he stopped peeling some apples and sat beside me.

"I have..something to tell you." i can't look at him in the eyes, I remained to look at our bamboo floor.

"Oh! Me too! It's a good news. Let's hear yours first." he took my hand and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry."
"for?"
"the demon that we fought kissed me in the forehead." after I said that I buried my face in his chest.

"Maybe he took a liking to you." I looked at him.

"You're not..angry?" I cupped his smiling face.

"I am." I blinked my eyes three times.

"I am angry right now, that I want to punch that fucking lips of his, gouge his eyes and slash his head off. That bastard, kissing what's already mine. It's fine if someone likes you but if they try to touch you? Sorry but I don't fucking share what's mine." his smiling face immediately change into a serious one after he said this.

He sound so sexy and cool when he's cursing, holy shit.

"Rengoku-san. Come here I need to whisper something to you." I giggled and when he moved closer

"You actually sound sexy saying that." I giggled at his reaction. His ears became red and his eyes got widened.

"Y-y/n..???"

"Heh, so what's the good news?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head in his shoulders.

"u-uhm, sorry, you got me there." he chuckled.

"Our Master gaved us a 5 days for a day off. It is a reward for our past missions. Master said that we don't take some day offs before so a 5 day off is not gonna hurt right?" he rested his head in my head too.

"what are we going to do then?" I stand up and took the apples he's peeling earlier.

"A trip? And beach?" he suggested and took a bite at the peeled apples.

"sounds good to me."

------
"I remembered, your birthday is gonna be on the second day of our vacation Rengoku-san." I stand up and stretched my arms and legs.

"It doesn't hurt anymore?" Rengoku-san asked me and I just swayed my head from left to right.

I wonder what kind of gift should I give to him.

"Let's go pack our things. We're leaving tomorrow morning." he stands up and heads in our bedroom.

"Can you pack our things Rengoku-san? I'm gonna buy something." I run towards to him and gaved him a peck kiss.

"Be safe Y/n."

-----
"So you're saying that the next, next day is gona be his birthday?" my bestfriend asked me while carrying her baby.

"Can I hold your baby? I didn't know you already married and had a baby." I shot a dagger look at my bestfriend.

"What's with that look?" she laughed. I'm curently at her place to ask what is the best present to give.

"Well, you didn't invite me." she let me hold her baby.

"I did, I sent you an invitation but I heard you had a mission that time for two months." It's the time when I did an undercover.

"Oh...I'm sorry." I pouted my lips that I know my bestfriend can't take.

"It's fine. If you're doing it to help us for a better future, for my baby's future.." she looked at her baby in my arms. She looks happy having a family.

"So..What do you think is the best gift?" I asked and gaved her baby and kissed her baby's forehead.

"It doesn't matter what kind of gift you will give to him. If you receive a gift from someone you love, it doesn't matter what is it. You feel happy because they gaved you a gift right? It doesn't matter if it's expensive or not, fancy or not. Giving gifts from the bottom of your heart is the best gift you can give." she smiled and patted my head.

I looked at my bestfriend. Before she is a loud, harsh, not gentle girl, but now, she is really a gentle woman.

"You're staring to much." she laughed.

"Thank you, I'll keep that in my mind. We will be out of town for 5 days, see ya'!" I kissed her baby's hands and headed out.

"She's right..It doesn't matter what kind of gift it is as long that it came from the bottom of my heart--" I stopped talking when I looked at the sunset.

"Oh! Y/n!" I felt someone slapped my shoulder. I looked back to see who it is only to see Uzui-san laughing.

Really? He slapped my shoulders (¬_¬).

"Uzui-san!" I slapped his shoulders with full force.

Hmp, just paying back.

"I heard that you guys are gonna have a 5 day off. I'm envious." I nodded and starts walking beside him.

"Where are you going Uzui-san?"

"I was about to buy some gifts for my wives there." he pointed using his lips at the stall selling some accessories.

I nodded my head.

"What kind of gift is the flamboyant Y/n?" he asked when we arrived at the stall. All of the accessories looks expensive and fancy.

"My bestfriend gaved me a tip about giving gifts earlier." he hummed a 'hmm' and looked at me.

"When giving gift at someone you love, it doesn't matter what it is. As long as it came from the bottom of your heart, it is considered as the best gift they will receive." I smiled at him, and bowed my head.

"Then, I'll head out first Uzui-san."

"Okay, be careful Y/n! Thanks for the flamboyant tip!" I laughed and waved a goodbye.

I need to hurry because I already miss Rengoku-san.

-----
I opened the door and looked for Rengoku-san, only to see him half naked.

He just finished taking a shower.

"Rengoku-san!I'm home!" I happily shouted and dashed towards him and jumped hug him.

He maintained his stance even tho I jumped hug him.

"Y/n! Welcome home." he hugged me back and kissed my neck.

"Go take a shower, I'm going to prepare our dinner." he gaved me a peck kiss in the lips.

I looked at his back heading tto our bedroom.

"Best Husband do exist." I giggled and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

HIII EVERYONE! ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS STORYY? IF YES, I'M GLAD! THANK YOU FOR THE 1.90K READS AND 100 VOTES(。’▽’。)♡