Demon who don't hurt women..?

(a/n; this chap will be vvv short.)

After Rengoku-san checked my bestfriend's family he immediately reported the incident.

It turns out that her family is harmed but they are still alive. They are currently in Shinobu-san's Mansion due to their injuries and for their safety.

As I wait for Rengoku-san to come home I looked at the clock in the living room.

11:45 am

Then suddenly the flashback of what happened between us last night popped in my head.

We were kissing intimately.

I know that I'm blushing right now.

"Y/n? I'm home." I heard Rengoku-san called out in the front door.

He still wearing his clothes last night. Pajama and a black shirt.

Who would've thought that there will be an incident like that? Luckily, he bought his sword with him.

"Welcome Home, I haven't cooked anything yet." I walked towards him to greet him. He patted my head and gived me a warm smile.

"I'll be the cook."

------›
After we ate our brunch which is breakfast and lunch. Rengoku-san informed me that our Master gaved us an important mission.

There are lots of reports regarding to the tons of missing people, but only men are missing. It is suspected that there is a demon behind that.

We decided that we should head out in the location so that we can finish and report it early on the headquarters.

"Are you already set?" he asked me when I arrived in the living room. He's already fully geared.

"Yeah. Let's go?" he nodded at me but when he stands up our height really do have a huge gap.

With his toned body and height I'm around in his chest.

------›

"Y/n." I looked at him when we arrived at the town, the said location.

"Let's roam around, see if anything is suspicious." with that he started walking around.

"This town is lively even tho it's 4:00 pm." I noticed that there's a lot of people roaming around. Looks like they don't bother the reports.

"Do you have any wishes, Y/n?" he bring out that topic out of nowhere.

"I do but what makes you bring that up?" he shrugged.

"There's nothing that I would wish for, a healthy family and our safety is all I need." I talked after a couple of seconds.

"We're the same then."

My tummy grumbled.

"Let's go eat there. It's still open." he pointed out a small pub.

-------›

It's already dark and nothing's happening. Currently, we are in the top of the highest house in the town.

----›
Time; 4:39 am

We heard a man screaming in pain.

"Y/n, let's part ways. Go to the south, I'll go in the north so that we can corner the demon." I nodded at his instruction amd starts to speedrun in the south part where we heard someone screaming.

"Someone! H-help me! Help me--."

The shout of the man is near!

I jumped at the roofs and when I landed at a small dark alley, I saw the demon holding the man in his neck.

Wait.

I'm the first one to arrive.

"Put him dow--"

The demon sniffed three times, and it growled.

"If I put him down would you come with me?" the demon talked. I can't clearly see it's face because it's dark.

"Then I guess I'll force you to put him down then." with that I charged at the demon.

"Ni no kata; Nobori En ten!(flame breathing technique, second form; rising scorching sun!)" I shouted as I released an  arching sword slash upward.

Only to see that the demon is nowhere to be seen.

"You're quite strong huh. Come with me so that I can please my Master." I moved my gaze at the roofs. He's not holding the man.

I feel I can't breathe because of the heavy scent that the demon is carrying.

"You see, I don't hurt women. So I suggest you should come with me. I'm not going to hurt you." he faced me and when he opened his eyes, there's a kanji written on it. "Upper Moon Three."

An....Upper Moon?

"No." I sternly replied to hide my nervousness.

"Then I will just get you by force, but I won't hurt you that much." he jumped and with the blink of an eye he's already inches away with my face.

I can't move.

Why can't I move like before when I fought upper moon one?

Move! Move your body!

He was about to hit my neck so that I can lose consciousness when I felt someone hugged me on my waist to move away from the demon.

"Her body is only for me. Try to touch her and I'll sever your head." I looked up to see Rengoku-san's irritated face.

"A hashira huh." he laughed.

(Time: 4:48 am)

"Sorry, I took long time to arrive here. There are also people that got injured there." he let go of my waist.

"Lovebirds huh. You're going to die anyway." the demon pointed at Rengoku.

When the demon was about to attack us, it stopped from it's track.

"Fuck, it's already sunrise?" I heard him murmured to himself.

And yes, the skies are starting to light up because of the sun.

But that won't make us stop to eradicate the demon in front of us.

"You're not going anywhere!." I shouted as I charge at him.

There are few exchanges of attack luckily I don't have any serious injuries.

"Y/n! Get the man out of here." Rengoku-san ordered as I catch my own breath.

"I said that I don't hurt women but I have no choice,well this won't hurt you though." I looked back just to see the demon released a strong shockwaves.

"Y/n!" I carried the man and jumped to avoid the shock wave.

"Rengoku-san I can manage this! Focus on the demon---!" Rengoku-san got distracted and the demon take that advantage.

"Shit..It got away. Are you okay?" he cursed and I nodded.

I looked at him getting a deep sigh. It looks like he's guilty.

"Don't get that into you Rengoku-san. Let's treat the injured civilians for now." I stand up and he give some support to the injured man.

After we treated the civilians, we reported the incident in the headquarters.

Our Master said that there might be a reason why demons, higher demons want me.

"Y/n...In every mission that you will take, you will stick to Rengoku-san from now on." Our master announced us and gived me a headpat.

"My children, you did well. Have some rest." with that we bowed and take our leave.

Sticking with Rengoku-san from now on? Sound pretty good to me.

asdfghjkl I said that this chap will be vvvv short but hahaha xd.

Happy reading!