Trip; 1st Day

We woked up at 4:00 am. We prepared ourselves for the trip and make sure that the house is locked.

I heard that the first trip of the train is 5:00 am.

"Y/n let me carry your bag." he offered his hand to carry my bag.

"No, let me carry it." I hold his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you." he said, we are not making an eye contact right now because we are looking at the sunrise.

"I love you more."
"No. I love you more."
"I love you the most."

A moment of silence surrounded us, until he chuckled.

"Oh there's the train!" I pointed out, there's a lot of people already in the station. Most of them are businessmans.

---
After we got in the train and looked for our sit, Rengoku gived the ticket to the ticketman and sat beside me.

"They said the train will be moving 2 minutes from now." he rested his head in my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"I'm going to take a nap Y/n, I can't sleep last night." he can't sleep?

"What? Are you not feeling well Rengoku-san?"

"No, I'm fine, I'm just excited so much that I can't close my eyes." he let out a small giggle and minutes later he is already asleep and the train started to move.

I looked at the window to see the morning, calm and beautiful scenery.

I already have my gift here, I've been carrying it all the time. I hope he will like it once I gaved it.

"I wonder..why do they want me." I murmured to myself referring to the past incidents between me and the demons.

I can be his succesor?

I took Rengoku-san's hands and intertwined our fingers.

As long as he's here I won't give myself to them. I won't leave him.

"I really, really love you, Kyojuro." I kissed his head and focused on the beautiful sceneries that we are passing.

-----
We already arrived at the hotel we've booked.

"We're finally here!" Rengoku-san said while stretching up.

"Let's go Y/n."

After we got in, I asked the desk clerk what time is it and said that it's already 10:30 am.

A 5 hours and 30 minutes trip.

"Let me carry those bags Ma'am and Sir." the bellhop man asked us with his cart.

"Ah, thank you."

After the bellhop man helped us to carry our bags, he said some directions if we are going at some place.

"Rengoku-san, go take a shower first, I'll fix our things in here." I said and he just replied it with a kiss and headed in the bathroom.

----
We also bought our uniforms and nichirin swords in case there's an emergency.

After I finished fixing our things, Rengoku-san is also finished taking a shower.

"Y/n go take a shower, we are going to eat near the beach."

I nearly forgot that this hotel facing the beach.

---
After I finished taking a shower. I wear the clothes that I've bought before.

(a/n; this is y/n's beach attire that I've chosed. You are free to choose your own beach attire if u don't prefer this one.)

"Is this fine?" I asked him while looking at the huge mirror

"Yes. You look beautiful" I smiled and looked back at him.

"I'M HUNGRY, LET'S GO!!" I grabbed his hand and walks to the door.

While we are waiting for the elevator to open. I noticed that this hotel is a western-style.

'ting!'
After we heard that sound, the elevators door opened.

"What floor Ma'am, Sir?" the staff who's responsible for operating the elevator asked us.

"Floor 2." Rengoku replied as he pulled me in the elevator. The bellhop earlier said that if we want to eat, we should go at floor 2.

After the elevator door opened,  a lot of people are there having their own foods.

"woah, the view is nice!" Rengoku happily exclaimed while looking at the blue sea in front of us.

It is, it feels like I'm looking at you. I thought.

"Rengoku-san, let's take a seat over there." I pointed out the table with only 2 chairs facing the sea.

----
After we ordered our food, Rengoku happily chowed the food.

I wish we can stay like this forever.

I smiled and eat the foods in front of me.

"Let's go to the sea later!" I exclaimed making him blink three times.

"Make sure you know how to swim." he let out a small laugh at continued to eat again.

A/N; HI OMG, I'M SOORRRRRYYYYY IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO UD THIS BOOK😭 I JUST FINISHED WATCHING FAIRY TAIL! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE FINE! ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤