TWO

Waking up in a strange room you don't recognise was a not a nice way to wake up in Neils mind. It took him a second to remember where he was and what he was doing here, and that didn't do much to sooth his nerves. After taking a few deep breaths and assessing him self for his injury's now that he has time to process them, he finally swings his legs over the side of the bed and gets up.

Leaving the room and looking up and down the hallway he's surprised to find the strange alpha, Andrew, sitting at the top of the stairs. He doesn't know how he feels about the fact that he seemed to have been waiting for Neil.

"Morning," Neil says in a scratchy voice.

The alpha throws a bottle of water at his feet. "Drink, no one thought to give you any water yesterday and I can hear it in your voice."

Neil picks up the water and examines it carefully to make sure it doesn't look tampered with.

"It's unopened," Andrew adds as he watches Neil examining it carefully. He rolls his eyes when Neil makes no move to drink it and gets up and grabs the bottle from him, opening it with a click and taking a sip. "See? Not drugged."

Neil takes the bottle back and drinks it greedily. He didn't realise quite how thirsty he is until hes emptied the plastic bottle and still wants more.

"Thank you," Neil says.

"There's clothes in the bathroom, take a shower," Andrew commands as he turns to go back down stairs.

"Can you stay out here?" Neil asks before he can stop himself. "Make sure no one comes in?"

Andrew doesn't even bat an eye, just takes his seat back at the top of the stairs. "Go."

Neil nods and ducks into the bathroom to shower. He locks the door, but knowing Andrews out there makes him feel surprisingly safer. He doesn't know what it is about the alpha that draws him in so much and makes him want to trust him but it does. While Neil still doesn't trust him as far as he could throw him, he trusts him more than the others. At least enough to hope he won't let anyone try and get in the bathroom while he showers.

He looks at the clothes on the toilet seat and quickly realises that they're Andrews. They have the sweet neutral scent of him, and it immediately makes him feel calmer. Something that has never happened before. Neil has never felt attracted to anyone, especially not an alpha. He tells himself it's just his omega instincts clinging to the only person who seems to be standing up for him, but he knows it's something else, and he hates himself for it.

Once he's showered and dressed he goes back out in the hall and finds Andrew exactly where he was 10 minutes ago. He looks Neil up and down and Neil swears he saw his eyes glitter happily, though he thinks it's just his mind playing tricks on him. None the less he feels a swell of pride for pleasing the alpha, even if it's just by wearing his clothes. His clothes are pretty big on Neil, even though there about the same height, Andrew only being a couple inches taller, Andrew is still double the size of Neil in every other way, mostly because of his muscle mass.

Andrew gets up and heads down the stairs with Neil at his heels.

"Neil your finally awake!" Abby grins as they enter the kitchen. She's sitting with Wymack and Kevin who perk up at the sight of Neil. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes please," Neil answers.

Andrew sits down next to Kevin and pulls the chair out on his other side for Neil to sit.

"How did you sleep?" Kevin asks anxiously, the scent bitter in Neils nose.

"Fine," Neil responds. The truth was that his dreams were haunted with Riko and his pack, but he wasn't going to tell Kevin that. He was mad at Kevin for leaving him there when he had always promised he would get Neil out, but he wasn't stupid enough to voice that when he was in a room with him and two alphas.