{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4} [1/3]

(CW : Swearing)

[ No ones POV ]

The night finally came as everyone was getting ready for what they were expecting was a frat party, Alex really didn't wanna go to the but since Karl convinced him I guess there's no harm in going.

This is what Alex is going to wear :

Alex had this thing for baggy sleeves,black or dark red colored converse shoes, and a blue iconic beanie that he wears everywhere

And for Wilbur, this kinda felt like an opportunity to give himself time to not worry about sALly, he may still be worried about her (dumbass) but at least it's not as bad as before.

Who knows? Maybe even meet someone new at a frat party but what ever comes, he just feels like he wants to have a good time with his friends in anyway possible.

This is what Wilbur was wearing :

[Alex's pov]

I was waiting for my friends at the drive way near from where the party was at 'Why, are they late? ' I thought as I groaned.

"Didn't expect to see you here. " I hear a voice coming from behind me.

I frowned as I realized who it was and turned around.

"What do you want Wilbur? " I spat.

"Hello to you too Big Q. " he greeted with a smug look.

"I thought I told you not to call me that. "

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it, Big Man? "

"Kiss me?" Wilbur added.

A shade of pink appeared on my cheeks it's not too much but still visible.

Clearly I wasn't in the mood for this. I walk up to him , grab him by the color of his shirt pulling him in front of my face, our faces now inches apart.

"You're just soo determined to be a fucking headache aren't you now, Soot? "I grit my teeth.

"Why not? Besides I can't help but notice that you seem to be quiet enjoying it, if I'm gonna be honest. " he laughes

This cheeky fuck...

"Yknow what you son of a bitch- "

"Quakity!!!" I was interrupted by Dream walking over to me. Why does this keep happening...

[ Wilbur's POV ]

"Why not? Besides I can't help but notice that you seem to be quiet enjoying it, if I'm gonna be honest " I

He looks like he wants to stab me with the dullest knife in the world.

Honestly, it's always something so fun about arguing with Alex. Hell, it's one of the reasons I'm excited to go to school every morning.

Not because I want to learn anything, but because I like feeling some excitement, one of the type of things that he and only he can provide.

He's a very interesting fellow.

Sometimes I find it kinda hot but I never admit that in front of everyone, not even myself. That's just wrong and gross wtf.

"Yknow what you son of a bitch-"

"Quakity!!! " he gets interrupted by Dream walking over to us.

Seriously, it's the second time he gets interrupted. Almost feels like lazy writing ngl.

[ Alex's POV ]

"Where have you been, I was waiting for everyone for half an our?! " I asked as I let go of Wilbur.

"Okay, calm down don't worry. " Dream answered.

George, Sapnap, and Karl approached us.

"Quakity we're sorry we made you wait! " Karl ran up to me and hugged me apologetically.

I didn't even notice Wilbur walking of until I turned my face towards him.

"George was wasting his time getting scolded by his mom for whatever reason " Sapnap explained, rubbing Karl's back.

"It's alright man" I sighed hugging Karl back.

"Can we just go now! I'm getting impatient!" George groaned grabbing Dream from his hand running over to the house.

"Alright, we're going! geez. "
Karl following along.

Me and Sapnap just walking trying to follow them.

"I saw your fight with Wilbur when we got here " Sapnap started

"Yeah what about it?" I asked

"You guys looked like you were kissi- "

" Shut up "

"Okay"

I don't know what to expect from this seemly chaotic night. I'm just gonna do what I planned and stay with my friends.

[cliffhanger >:D]
_________________________________________ { Vote?♥ } 680 words, longest chapter I've ever written... Or is it? 👀👀👀

anyways, hope you enjoyed!
Stay safe! ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡