{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10}

Cw: Swearing

[Nobody's Pov]

The sunset finally came and school was finally over for the day, everyone has bid there farewells and went to go home.

Alex's house was almost quite near the school, so he didn't mind going for a walk, as he was walking to his house listening to music, his head was still on what the hell Wilbur wanted from him.

'There's an infinite amount of possibilities of what that cheeky fucker wants from me, goddamn that bitch keeps getting on my nerves, all because I let him...'

'That bitch is nothing but an over confident whore who thinks the world just revolves around him, just because your one the popular kids doesn't mean you have to be an ass... '
Alex thought.

He finally reached home, he walked inside to see food that have recently been cooked and placed on the table for dinner.

"Mom! I'm home! " He called out for his mom. She was in the living room crying to another telanovela on the TV. (y'all remember those?)

Alex walked in the living room to see why his mom was crying.

"Why won't you love me Alejandro!? " A faint cry was heard from the TV.

"That's a mood, Gabriela. " He heard his mom blow her nose on a napkin.

"You good? " Alex laughed a bit sitting next to his mom.

"Yeah, just crying that's all.. " Rosanna wiped away her tears, her voice raspy, eyes red, and baggy eyes from all the crying.

"Have you eaten yet? " Rosanna asked

"Maybe later. " He answered as he laid back on the comfortable couch.

"You should eat, I already made dinner. "

"Nah, I'm good- "

"Go eat something. "

"But I'm not hungry. "

"Did I ask? "

They argued back and forth till they heard the door bell rang.

"Go get it. " Rosanna demanded.

Alex groaned standing to go get the door, he opens the door only to be dissapointed. It was Wilbur.

"Oh great, it's you again. " Alex crossed his arms.

"Hello to you too Big Q. " Wilbur smiled and made eye contact with the raven head.

"Ready to go? " Wilbur spoke.

"Alex! who's at the door!? " Rosanna called out from the living room.

"Es solo una amigo mama! " Alex called back.

"Is this really necessary? " He looked back at Wilbur.

"Well yeah, it's only fair, and after that maybe I'll finally be out of your hair for a while. "

"Really? " Alex's head slightly tilted to the side.

"Of course! I'm a man of my word y'know? "

"Hmm, alright, I'll have to talk to my mom first ok? "

"Go ahead. " Wilbur smiled as he walked to his car.

Alex let out a heavy sigh as he walked to his mom.

"Who was that again? " Rosanna spoke.

"It was George. " Alex lied

"Um, mom can I go to a friends house tonight? " Alex asked.

"Is it a party? "

"Not really, just hanging out with friends that's all. " He awkwardly laughed.

"Hmm, I don't believe you, but go ahead. "

"Let me know if you need a drive home. "
She added.

Alex smiled at her gesture.

"K, thanks mom!" he grabbed his jacket and ran to the front door.

"No seas estupida! " She called out.

"No lo haré! " He closed the door.

As he stepped off the front porch, he saw Wilbur waiting for him from across the street leaning against the back of his car.

Wilbur noticed him and gave him a small wave.

Alex sighed as he walks across the street, silently he was mentally preparing himself for what was about to come. (cum- I'm sorry)

"You all set? " Wilbur got in the car.

"Just shut up and let's get this over with. " Alex interrupted not looking at Wilbur.

Wilbur hummed in response but ignored it. He started the car and drove off.

Awkward silence fell over them during the car drive. Alex has had enough of the anxiety and spoke.

"Alright that's it, What the fuck do you want from me? " Alex said with a stern and furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh, nothing much really. "

"The hell does that mean? " Alex spoke confused.

"I promise it's not anything bad, it's just a favor, calm down. " Wilbur reassured.

"Fine, I'll take your word for it I guess. " Alex rolled his eyes.

They finally reached Wilburs place. On the front porch of the house they see three children dressed up casually. Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo seemed to have been waiting for Wilbur.

They step out of the car.

"Wilbur! Can we go to the carnival now!? " Tommy jumped up with Ranboo and Tubbo holding a bee stuffed toy.

"What is going on? " Alex was now more confused.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna help me babysit them for the night. " Wilbur explained with a smile.

"..."

"Are you fucking kidding me? " Alex spent all this time worrying about absolutely fucking nothing.

"Not at the moment, no. " Wilbur answered.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? " Alex crunches his nose.

"Well we could do something else- "

"Nope! Fuck you"

Wilbur chuckled and walked up to the small trio.

"Hey guys! Before we go. I'd like you to meet a 'friend' of mine. Alex. " Wilbur leaned down to the trio and introduced Alex.

"You're that beanie guy! " Ranboo jumped up and pointed at Quakity. Alex awkwardly waved.

"I like your beanie! " Tubbo added.

"Aww thanks! " Alex smiled at Tubbo's honesty.

"Can we go now! " Tommy was getting impatient.

"Alright then, let's go! " Wilbur announced.

They all walked and stepped inside the car while the three kids were cheering with excitement. Wilbur smiled and started the car and drove off.

Alex was somehow relieved that it wasn't as bad as it was expected. Besides, it's just babysitting three kids, how hard could it be?

_______________________________________
952 words, I'm sad that they both can't be happy together in the canon lore, I don't even care anymore about "Who's top? Who's bottom? Do they Switch? "
Fuck that shit, I just want them to be fucking happy together, is that so wrong?

Stay safe!!!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥