{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14}

Cw: Swearing

I take back what I said, fuck dialogue.

[3rd Person]

Alex has already made up his mind, but even so, he still felt like he had to be careful. You can say he wanted to expect disappointment.

He didn't knew Wilbur too well and neither did Wilbur knew much about Alex, they were both separate people. Most of the things they know about each other was their history and their relationship's with other students at school.

It's gonna take a lot of talking before they even get to the mutual "friends" part. And boy was Wilbur prepared to have that conversation.

And as for Wilbur, it all seemed like a harmless idea, it'd also be a great idea if he should be front with his intentions about the agreement.

Wilbur also made the mental note ; that even if Alex decides to decline his offer, he would respect his wishes and may or may not be absent on their daily arguments as if things may get even more awkward.

He was aware that this might change their relationship as it was the point. And if this agreement goes wrong, Wilbur may not be able to engage in the bantering and bickering. And that is exactly a risk he is willing to take.

At around the morning in the school building, Wilbur was preparing all of his things for another class on his locker, as he was done and moved his hand to close his locker.

Alex quickly closed it for him since he was hiding behind the locker door, making Wilbur jump.

"Oh fuck- "

"Oh hello, Alex. " Wilbur greeted as I look at Alex.

"Hey, remember that thing you offered me a week ago? " Alex greeted.

"Yes I do actually. Why, have you made up your mind? " Wilbur asked as he leaned infront of Alex.

" Yes I have. " Alex answered crossing his hands.

"Oh. Wait are you serious? " Wilbur questioned.

"Yeah, I guess. "

"And you've thought about this. " Wilbur backed up.

"A lot actually, yes. " Alex nodded.

"And you're okay with it? "

"Again, yes. Have any other questions? "
Alex raises his voice slightly.

"Alright king. Let's shake on it. " Wilbur offered his hand.

Alex took a chance to pause for a short while before taking a deep breath.

"Fine, but if you pull any stupid shit I'm actually gonna kill you. " Alex reluctantly shook Wilbur's hand.

"Oh? Is that a threat? " Wilbur smiled.

"It's a promise. "

Wilbur and Alex's faces were inches apart from each other being unaware of their surroundings.

Wilburs face smiling like it has something planned and Quakity looking like he's done with everyone's shit.

"Wilbur Soot and Alex Quakity." The school Principal interrupted

They both jumped and pushed each other apart with faces looking like tomatoes.

"If you wish to continue your homoerotic conversation, I suggest you do it elsewhere and go to your assigned classes. " they finished.

Whispers and small chuckles are heard around the school hallway, Quakity was saved by bell from embarrassment.

Everyone quickly walked quickly to there classes. Wilbur scoffed and shrugged it off whilst his face still being slightly red.

"So... " Wilbur started.

"We should get to class. " Quakity walked away.

"Yeah sure. " Wilbur followed.

[Timeskip]

At around 8:00 in the school day. Wilbur and Alex both had the same schedule for History class.

Wilbur was bored out of his mind, constantly zoning out and so was Alex. Wilbur noticed and suddenly, an idea came to his mind.

"This is ridiculous, can I go to the bathroom?

"Come again? " said the teacher.

"I said can I go to the bathroom? "

"Hmm, I don't know can you? " The teacher smiled with overconfidence. It grew a sinister smile on Wilburs face.

"Hmm, I don't know. Can you stop cheating on your wife with the janitor? "

Wilbur started earning 'ooo's and held back laughter from the other students.

The teacher froze up, though he wasn't fully surprised. He knew that Wilbur was a menace to the teachers from the start, but didn't mean that he could do anything about.

Alex of course was intrigued.

Everyone knew that Wilbur was a complete peace of shit to the teachers, Alex never really felt like defending any of the them. Besides, it was funny.

"Fine, get out of here you brat. "

"Great! Alex, wanna come with? " Wilbur turned his direction to Alex.

Everyone now confused and looking at him. Wilbur and Alex could here whispers. Just as expected.

"Hey now-! "

"Hey now, what did we agree upon? " Wilbur mocked his teacher who was holding back his rage. The teacher said nothing.

"That's what I thought, come on, Alex. We got shit to talk about. " Wilbur insisted.

"Ugh, fine! Cheeky bitch. " Alex groaned and followed the taller out the classroom.

Every student in the room needed more than a second just to process what the fuck just happened. Everyone's reactions were more than expected.

845 words, So I already have two more quakbur fanfics in mind, and both of them are already planned so I'm really excited to show you all!

Stay safe!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡