{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7}

Cw: Swearing.

[Nobody's POV]

"WILBUR!?!?!? "

"Heyyyy Alex" Wilbur was now fully awake.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED- "

"Ssshhhhhh!!!!! Are you out of your mind!? My family could hear you! " Wilbur interrupted.

They hear the bedroom door creak open and see an 8 year old boy with blonde hair and a red T-shirt standing there in shock with wide eyes. It was Tommy.

"DAAD!!! I KNEW IT WILBUR'S GAAYYYY!!! " Tommy ran away dragging an 'y' calling to Philza (the crow father)

Wilbur laughed at his younger brothers antics, he turned his head to face Alex to see that he clearly wasn't having a good time.

Alex never thought that he would ever sleep on the same bed with his enemy, nor did Wilbur but he didn't seem like he was complaining. (gay ass bitches)

"Care to explain? " Alex questioned not knowing what to feel, was it anger? disgust? embarrassment? He didn't know, all he wanted was to get an explanation and to go home.

"Well, you got drunk... "

"mhmm.. "

"Drank three bottles of alcohol- "

"ok"

"Aand... youdancedonthedinningtableandhityour headonthesealinglamps. " Wilbur explained the last part like the speed of light.

As you can tell this was really fucking awkward for the both of them.

"..."

"WHAT"

'oh lord ' Wilbur thought.

" Listen, I know that last night was pretty rough but I took care of everything after that. I promise. " Wilbur reassured.

Alex let out a sigh content with the explanation he got.

"Guess school is gonna be awkward for me from now on, huh?" Alex looked at the window.

"What? "

"The other students from the party I mean "

"Oh, yeah don't worry about that, I'll make sure no one does anything remotely unnecessary. " Wilbur spoke.

"Wow, really? "

"mhm. "

Alex was surprised at the Brit's kind gestures but also confused at the same time.

"Question; why are you so nice to me? "

"What do you mean? "

"I mean last night, why did you help me? "
"You could've done nothing last night. "
Alex added.

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad. "

"Oh really? "

"Yeah besides, only I'm allowed to make you mad. " Wilbur smirks.

"Wow, 'not that bad' huh? " Alex commented.

They laughed a bit at there strange conversation.

"Hey, are you guys done flirting? Dad already made breakfast" Techno announced holding the door.

"We're not flirting Techno. " Wilbur explained.

"Suureee " Techno walked away.

Alex looked at the alarm clock, it was currently 8:00 am (8 hrs of sleep!? Whats that like???)

"You wanna go down stairs? " Wilbur offered with holding out his hand. Alex was slightly blushing at the gesture but reluctantly grabbed Wilbur's hand. Wilbur smiled and guided the ravenette down the stairs.

They were met with Philza handing out plates for breakfast, Tommy trying to fight Techno while Techno was reading, and Tubbo showing off his bee stuffed toy to Ranboo whom he had a sleep over with.

Wilbur was in awe seeing this.

"Morning Will, wanna introduce us to your friend there? " Philza greeted.

"Oh yeah, Alex this is my family. "

"Everyone, this is my 'friend' Alex. "

Everyone said there 'Hi's '. Since Tommy is 8 and doesn't have any filter, curiosity got the better of him.

"Are you guys dating or something? " Tommy asked out loud. Techno kept a straight face not wanting to burst out laughing.

"No, no we aren't, Tommy "

"But your faces were- "

"NO"

"I'm gonna go ahead and head home. " Alex announced.

"What your not gonna eat something? " Wilbur asked.

"No, besides I'm not that hungry. " Alex responded.

"Alright then. "

Alex was about to reach the door till he realized til he realized he didn't know where he was.

"Is everything alright, mate? " Philza asked.

"Yeah, can I get a ride home? " Alex asked Wilbur.

"Yeah why not. " Wilbur wouldn't mind. (of-fucking-course he wouldn't)

They walked out the house, Techno called to Wilbur making him look at his twin who gave him a smug look.

Wilbur's face made a pink shade on his cheeks, he flipped him off and got in the car.

[Timeskip]

Wilbur drove Alex home that morning. It was still awkward since they both slept at the same bed together considering there relationship.

But during the drive home they made a promise to each other to not speak of it from now on, nobody's gonna know nor will they ever know and that's that.

They finally reached Alex's house.

"Well, here we are. " Wilbur pulled over to the driveway.

"Yeah alright. "

Before Alex could step out of the car Wilbur grabbed his hand.

"What, your not gonna leave without a simple 'thank you' are you? " Wilbur reminded.

"Oh *sigh* fine, thank you Wilbur. " Alex responded.

"See? it isn't so bad. " Wilbur smiled.

"Just remember that this changes nothing. " Alex announced.

"Yeah, of course. "

"Yeah,, um, you can let go of my hand now. "

"Oh! yeah right, sorry " Wilbur let go of Alex's hand as he finally steps out and closes the car door.

"Bye Wilbur. "

"See you at Monday, Darling "

Alex flipped him off and walked to his house. Wilbur chuckled and finally drove off.

________________________________________
844 words, pogchamp gay bitches

Stay safe!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡