{Chapter 19} (1/2)

W : Swearing, Sexuality Insecurity, gay/j(you know how it is)

«3rd Person Pov»

Yes. Quackity actually did come to see the play, with his friends. Though he had no regrets. At first he thought it'd be just another basic play where the actors try too much to get a spot light.

He was proved wrong.

It was a play on the literature classic : "Little Women". Apparently the cast members decided that they were going to use the same script that was used in the recent movie. And as a result, everyone had a blast.

The performance was immaculate. The actors managed to serve their lines flawlessly. Nikki even quote unquote "slayed" her performance as Jo March. She pulled it off, flawlessly (one would say).

Everything was incredible. Despite it's funds and low budget, having not enough money for it to be somewhat eye-catching,  it was really fun to watch. And it seemed like the cast members had fun as well. Alex wondered why it took so long just for him to finally see one of the plays.

Then, came Wilbur. Wilbur fuckin' Soot.

The crowd cheered everytime he showed up on stage. Obviously, he played as Theodore. And goddamn was he good. Even on the scene where he Theodore finally confessed his love for Jo. The brunet even added tears, either for even more dramatic effect, or he was getting too into it.

He was committed. Wilbur took a few glances at the crowd as he was serving his lines, he finally saw what he was hoping to see tonight.

Alex, he was hoping to see Alex.

Once the man in question noticed Will's glances towards himself, they made eye contact. Wilbur smiled at him from afar. Alex, smiling back in return, giving a small and sincere wave.

The words;

"Well well, you actually did come. "

"Of course, I told you didn't I? "

Goes unsaid.

For a slight moment, It was all nice and dandy until Wilbur decided to wink at him before he switches his attention back to performing.

Quackity sat there in the dark, staring at the brunet with a not-so-visibly flushed expression. Doesn't really want any one to know that he's already been blushing since Will showed up. Fuck he was pretty.

He was wearing a Victorian Style Uniform and goddamned he looked handsome. The vest on his old aesthetic atire hugged his chest and waist perfectly, his hair in flawless condition. His glasses that he wears all the time fit perfectly for the outfit. The baggy sleeves, the weird lookin' collar, his hair again, his attractive voice, his laugh, his smile, his face-...

Wait. Wait, no-... What?

Why the hell was Quackity drewling over a guy that was just wearing some costume. A very fine one sure, but what?

Wil is just supposed to be his friend, isn't he?

That's literally the thing that has been heavily implied for the past fucking chapters. (4th wall break, I know. That's new, right?)

And more importantly; that was all there is to it.

He can't be having a crush on him. Sure, Wilbur is a handsome dude.

Doesn't really have any standard qualities for you to take home to see your parents. Unless he's pretending to not be the kind of teenager that would vandalize alleyways with dumb cum jokes, all because the owner of the establishment was extremely rude to his brothers, he's just slightly troubled. Slightly.