{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18}

Contains : ???

I seriously lost motivation to start this chapter and it's been like this for weeks as you can already tell. I can find the motivation to write a plot but I can't even start a damm chapter. Maybe I'm just tired but yeah, this is just gonna be another short chapter.

(Unedited)

Alex POV

I waved at my friends a small 'bye' before walking away. I didn't even notice Wilburs hand holding mine until I did and let go immediately.

I apologized and laughed awkwardly. Him returning a smile that said 'it's okay'.

Wilbur gave a tour to where the attic was, we climbed up, open the small window, and stepped out.

Goddam, I keep forgetting how the sunset looks.

"Oh my God. " I exclaimed. Wilbur chuckled.

"It's really pretty isn't it? " Wilbur commented .

"Agreed."

Timeskip to a couple of minutes.

Wilbur and I just keep on chatting and sitting on a bunch of wooden boxes on the rooftop holding drinks that was originally from the mini fridge installed on the last floor.

I like that we're not enemies anymore. It's a nice change of pace.

"Can I tell you something, Alex? " Wilbur asked.

"Uh sure. " I replied.

" Ok, well, have you heard about the upcoming school play? It's already due next week. " Wilbur spoke.

"Oh yeah! You're in the School Theater Club, I bet it's scary performing in front of a lot of people. " I said.

"Well, yeah, of course it is, but it takes a while to get used to, for my case though, I don't really know about anyone else. " Wilbur replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aight, anyways, why are you telling me this? " I asked.

"Oh- Uh.. Well.. um. This is a bit weird question to ask but- um.. " Wilbur stuttered and I rose an eyebrow brow.

"Okay? " I spoke. Wilbur paused for at least a second.

"Okay, well, I was wondering if... you wanna come around and see it? It's up to you. " Wilbur explains.

"You-... Want me to come to your play? " I summed it up.

"Honestly, yeah. I get that it's a bit weird but  for some reason, it would be really fun to... have you around to see it? What do you say? " Wilbur spoke.

"..."

I looked at him with a blank and slightly shocked stair. I realized what he said and started to burst out laughing.

"Seriously, Q, I ask you something and you start laughing? Oh the loyalty. " Wilbur said sarcastically. I kept l giggling and he looks away.

"I'm sorry- that just caught me off guard-- hahaha! " I spoke.

It took me about a couple of seconds to finally stop laughing.

"OK! ok, right, sorry, uhm.... Yeah I guess I will. " I finally replied. He looks at me again

"...really? " he spoke.

"I mean, yeah, besides, I haven't really seen any of your performances before, wouldn't hurt to find out. " I spoke. I swore I saw his face turning red.

"Then it's settled then! " Wilbur claims.

"Yeah! " I said.

I guess it is.

506 words

Thank you so much for reading my book!!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥