{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4} [3/3]

Trigger warning: Swearing, underage drinking.

[ Wilbur's POV ]

I turn to the crowd and told everyone to stop looking at Alex, I can tell that he's probably embarrassed.

I saw there argument from afar and I immediately just went to help him out with no hesitation, he is my rival but do I care? no.

"You okay? " I turn to Alex and realized he was already gone.

Apparently he walked away with a cup full of alcohol. I looked around and I eventually find him.

"Hey" I greeted.

"You didn't have to do that... " He sipped have the cup.

I grew a lot more worried 'Why do I care so much? oh well' I thought.

"Well it seemed like you needed help, and since no one was gonna do anything....I wanted to help you out " I explained.

"Psshhh, right... " He said not believing me.

We came to an awkward silence.

"Are you okay? " I asked.

"I've seen better days, so for the most part; no, I guess no. " he answered.

[ No ones POV ]

Alex zoned out for a while, he got the idea to drink more alcohol. He walked off while Wilbur was still talking.

"Hey where are you going? " Wilbur asked.

"Why do you care!? " Alex drank another full glass of the tequila, everyone cheered on when they saw him do this. The music was loud but everyone was way louder.

Now Wilbur was really worried. He was surprised when he saw Alex climb on one of the tables dancing on with to music, he was clearly drunk and honestly, who could blame him?

Everyone was drunk and tipsy, Wilbur was sober and worried.

He even forgot what he was planning to do at that party, now he just wants to make sure that Quakity was alright.

Alex hit his head on the lamps which made him almost fall from the table, luckily Wilbur catched him before he could hurt himself

"Okay I think that's enough for you, king. " Wilbur said putting Alex back on his feet.

"You think you can walk for now? " Wilbur asked being cautious with the wasted raven head.

"I think so... " Alex almost falls into Wilbur's arms. This is the first time the brit was lightly blushing over the ravenette.

" Okay, let's get you to the bathroom. "

Alex muttered a simple 'alright ' enough for the brunette to hear. Wilbur did as much as he could to help Alex to the bathroom upstairs where the music was blocked.

You could still hear it, just halfway muffled.

They get inside the bathroom, Wilbur settled Alex on the bathtub letting him lay down there for a while.

The brunette sat on the tiled floor sitting next to Alex looking at his phone trying to see if he could call someone who was close to Alex so someone else could take care of him.

"Have you ever had
an ex, Soot? " Alex asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. Why do you ask? " Wilbur answered.

"Nothing, just thinking that maybe, just maybe if you could forget them for all your life, would you? " Alex asked the brit.

"Well not really. " Wilbur answered.

"What? Why? " Alex said confused.

"I mean, yes you break up with that you've been with for either good or bad reasons. But when it comes to good reasons it teaches you things you'd never learn without them being in your life. "

"I guess they help you become a better person, for yourself and for everyone else. "Wilbur answered

"Wow, ok now you sound like a poet. " the raven head admitted too drunk to even think.

He rested his chin on the side of the tub looking at the brunette.

"I know. "

"okay, now shut up " Alex said. Wilbur chuckled at his remark, the raven head joined as well.

This is the first time they were talking to without spiting each other, but Alex was drunk so does it count? Maybe.

Alex was quite blushing but it was either the tequila or Wilbur's laugh. There faces where inches apart, this happened before but they never kissed (yet) so it wasn't a big deal (or was it- )

A couple of hours goes by of there pointless conversations with Quakity being drunk and Wilbur just going along with it.

They heard a knock on the door. As soon as it was opened they saw a familiar face, Karl.

"Alex? Alex! " Karl said.

"Kaarl! " Alex greeted feeling tipsy.

"Oh thank God, we've been looking for you everywhere! " Karl sighed of relief.

"Well I'm here now! " Alex said being more cheerful than usual.

"We heard what happened lately with you and Schlatt and- "

"Ssshhhhhh!! Come on man! Lighten up a bit would ya! " Alex interrupted Karl.

"It's a party relax! " Alex said with a forced Mexican accent.

Karl was beyond guilty for leaving his best friend alone at a frat party to which he didn't want to go in the first place, he felt selfish.

"Alex, I'm so so so sorry! I don't even know how you put up with me! " Karl hugged Alex who was too wasted to even react to what is happening.

"Wilbur, what time is it? " Karl turned his head to Wilbur

Wilbur looked at his phone.

"12:00!? "

"Quakity's never gonna talk to me again after this... " Karl said dissapointed in himself.

"Hey don't be like that. " the brunette reassured.

"Tell you what, I take care of Alex while you can give yourself time so you can talk to him in the morning. " Wilbur offered.

"He'll be sleeping at my place. "

"Hmm, okay. " Karl excepted.

"Thanks Wilbur, I owe ya" Karl stood up about to walk out.

"Don't mention it " Wilbur smiled

______________________________________
939 words, I have this story planned so I don't have to get confused about what is going to happen in this story so don't worry!

Hope you enjoyed, stay safe!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡~♥~