{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4} [2/3]

( Trigger warning : Underage drinking, Swearing, Mentions of cheating, Bad past relationships ) If I miss any, please remind me

[ a/n: Play the video as read along, it's kinda like the back music soo ye ]

[No ones POV]

As soon as Alex walked in the house the smell of alcohol hit him like a sinful wave. ( what does that mean- )

All he sees is what you could expect; Everyone was dancing like it was there last day on earth, most of them were drinking alcohol, blasting music, a bunch of people playing drinking games, people making out in the corner, and people who have already passed out in the living room.

It's a frat party, what else did you expect?
Alex saw a couple of familiar faces from the party.

The strangest thing he saw was a panty hanging on a fan on the sealing. He didn't even realize that all of his separated from one another, leaving him alone and quite dumb founded.

Where was Wilbur? He was pretty much just making out with some girl in the bathroom, He drank a couple of shots but still somehow sober.

He got out of there eventually feeling like he wasted his time and went out for fresh air.

[ Alex's POV ]

Shit... Great, now I lost my friends and they're no where to be seen. I had one mission and I already fucked that up in a matter of seconds. I walk through the crowd to get to the kitchen so I can get something to drink.

I know it's dumb but what else am I supposed to do?

I can't go home now cuz my mom would ask me why I smell like alcohol, I can't call nor can I find my friends cuz my fucking phone is lagging and my friends aren't even aren't even around.

'How do I get home now? ' I thought as I sip on my drink.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around expecting to see Wilbur. But I saw someone who I'd never thought could be worse than him.

"Hey pumpkin~ " it was Schlatt.

"Did ya miss me?~ " he grinned.

If you're confused, Schlatt is my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him 2 years ago for cheating on me with who wasn't even in the school.

He was sweet at first but It all just faded away like a candle. He treated me like shit to sum it up.

He never cared about my feelings, he was always distant from me even when I needed him the most, and he even tried restricting me from my friends because "I was hanging out with them too much" whatever the fuck that means.

He never even showed any decent amount of affection. Our relationship was like a never ending cycle. It was always just manipulation, sex, ignore repeat, manipulation, sex, ignore, repeat.

Eventually I got tired and wanted to break up with him, but I guess I was already too late when I saw him fucking another guy in the ass.

Obviously I never talked to him after that, he changed schools but it didn't mean he'd change himself.

" Piss off Schlatt... " I spat at him about to walk away.

He stops me and grips my hand making me turn to him.

"Come on baby? ~"

"You still on about that? " Schlatt asked with that disgusting look on his face trying to look apologetic but I didn't buy it one bit.

"What in your rat shit of a mind makes you think that I will forgive you for cheating on me with a bitch!? " I shouted clearly upset.

A couple of people heard and started looking at me and Schlatt.

"Oh please, it was just one mistake. "
He leaned in front of me.

"One mistake!? I trusted you, I tried so hard to give you what you wanted and the way you repay is buy cheating on me!? " I shouted.

"I mean come on! You didn't even think about saying a simple 'Sorry'! " I added.

"Psh, like 'sorry' is enough to convince you. "

"Exactly. " I pull my hand away from him. I can't bare to talk to him any further.

"Now like I said, fuck off. " I was about to walk off and suddenly he grabs both my hands, pinning me to the wall, making me face him.

"WHAT PART OF 'LEAVE ME ALONE' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?!?" I yelled trying to get away from his grasp.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING MOVE ON!?- "

"That's enough Schlatt. "

Our faces turn to Wilbur who was standing right behind him.

"What do you want pretty boy? " Schlatt let me go, turned around forcing a smile.

"I suggest that you should know when you're not wanted. " Wilbur started.

"Well I suggest that you should mind your own fucking business. " Schlatt shot back.

"I'm not really a fan when something happens to the people that I like having around me and that is when it becomes my business. " Wilbur explained.

"Oh? And what does that mean? " Schlatt grinned.

"It means if I see you harassing anyone ever again I'm going to tell everybody what you did last summer break... "
Wilbur threatened with a dark cold tone that brings shivers down your spine.

Schlatts smile immediately faded as soon as he heard that.

"Fine, you win British Boy! "
Schlatt stepped away from me.

"Oh please, since when have I never. "

Schlatt frowned walking while hitting Wilbur on his shoulder with his own. He walked out of everyones sight.

"Alright, shows over! " he yelled just enough for everyone to here since everyone was looking at us. They went back to their businesses.

[Cliffhanger again >:/ ]

________________________________________
931 words, God I hate cliffhangers. I can't finish one long chapter without wattpad being a cranky bitch.

Hope you enjoyed! stay safe!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥