{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13}

A/n : Forget struggling with dialogue, Writers block is the true enemy. Making a TNT duo Oneshots book >:)

(3rd person POV)

"Wait, he actually said that? " George spoke on the phone with Alex.

"Apperantly so" Alex sighed as he collapsed on his bed with unfolded sheets.

"Let me get this straight. "

"You both have been enemies for god knows how long, and after one night of not bickering he asks you if you could just start being friends? " George rambled being as confused as the raven head.

"I know, it's confusing. In fact, I don't think he's even messing with me now. I think he's serious. " Alex sat up whilst looking out the window.

Alex knows it wouldn't be a bad idea but this was new for him, he never made friends with any of the people he hates, let alone do a favor for them. But ever since he met Wilbur, he was something else.

Their rivalry all started in the 8th grade. Wilbur, Nikki, Alex and Schlatt were participating in the school elections. Because of Wilbur's good looks as the voters from him say, he won.

Alex and Schlatt didn't want to lose to the Schools Attractive British Boy, so they combined the numbers of both of their votes to over throw Wilbur.

Wilbur of course was angered by this, he made the idea to frame the both of them of blowing up one of the school bathrooms.

There was nothing they can do except for Alex since he already resigned as vice president before Wilbur could plant the bombs so he got out of the blame pretty quickly.

Still it infuriated Alex because of how he could do such a thing. No one even suspected it was Wilbur which made it even worse.

Alex hated the Brit with every fiber of his being but that didn't stop Wilbur to bicker with Alex.

They despised each other. And they have been for a long time, it really hasn't changed much until they both went to that party.

The night that they actually (in someway) got along. That's why he called George, to ask for his opinion if actually befriending his enemy would be a good idea or not.

"So what do you think? " Alex spoke on the phone.

"What do you think? " George spoke back.

"I don't know, we've been enemies for so long I'm just kinda worried that being friends with him is gonna complicate and ruin everything. " Alex finished with an exhausted tone.

"Oh please, you guys already hate each other how worse could it get? " George assured.

He was right, in fact the bickering has been kind of tirering for Alex aswell.

"I think it's a good idea. " George spoke.

"Yeah? What if it backfires? What happens then? "

"Then we'll see what happens next. There's no harm in trying."

"I know.. "

It took a while for Alex to think about it.

"So? You're gonna do it or what? " George questioned again.

"I think I'll do it. "

"Oh thank God!" George shouted

"What-"

"Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for your mind numbing borish meetings to end!? "

"Too. Fucking. Long. Bitch"

"Okay, now you're just being annoying- "

"Hey Karl! The day has come!!! " George cheered calling out for Karl who was in the other room.

"What? What are you talking about - "

"Alright, good night George. Fuck you. "

And just like that, Alex hang up the phone being content of the fact that he was sure of himself. Tomorrow will be the day that the rivalry he has with Wilbur would finally be over.

Oh god....

(Wilbur's POV)

"Alright, so are you actually gonna go through with it? " Nikki spoke sitting next to me in her room watching Euphoria on the laptop in her room.

"Hm? " I spoke up.

"Quakity I mean. Are you actually gonna go through with it? You know he hates you. "

"Yes I am. " I leaned against the wooden bed frame.

"Ok, but why though? " She turned to my direction.

"I don't know, I guess I just need something new in my life. Quakity's pretty interesting, I'm just curious to know what it'd be like if we weren't bantering all the time. "

"Besides, you've seen what our arguments are usually like. " I finished.

"Yeah I know, very gay. "

"Wait what do you mea- "

"Never mind, so he said "yes" yet? " Nikki questioned.

"No, he said he'll think about till the morning. I'm not actually worried though. "

"I see, also my parents wanted me to ask you if you could join us for dinner. " Nikki closed the laptop and setting it down her desk.

"Let me guess, they still think we're dating. " I sit up slightly leaning my head.

"Yes. Spoiler alert! It's fucking exhausting.. " She dramatically fell and laid her head on my shoulder as I chuckle.

"Yeah I'm kinda busy. " I smiled scratching the back of my neck as she sits back.

"Busy babysitting? "

"All the fucking time, not complaining though. "

Comfortable silence filled the room.

"Nikki? "

"Yeah? "

"What reactions you think we're gonna get when me and Q actually become friends? "

"I guess it all depends. " Nikki reassured.

"You sure? "

"I dunno, I'm not a fortune teller. "

I hummed in response, I don't know exactly what I'm getting myself into, but have I cared about that, no.

______________________________________
921 words, I need answers, do I really write Wilbur as a bottom???? I think that's really funny 💀💀💀

Hope you enjoyed! Stay safe!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡