copyright

Warrior cats has originally been written by Erin hunter and published by HarperCollins e-books, or another published depending on where you may live. I in no way claim the idea and worldbuilding as my own. These books in the truth series are heavily inspired by the original books, all copyright and credit goes to the respective writers. I in now way am making money off of these books and nor will I accept it. This is a project for fun.

All rights to the canon warrior cats characters go to Erin hunter. All of my oc's have been created by me and may not be used elsewhere in your own works. An oc might be similar to yours but keep in mind i did not replicate them from anyone. If a character has been made by someone else this will be mentioned beforehand in the allegiance.

This project may not receive any income except for love and appreciation. These books are made based on the things I as a writer value in myself and others. Does this mean that these cats are based on someone else? No, these are merely virtues. I do not base my cats on any real figures except myself. This to keep the privacy of others safe.

The pictures of the cats have been created by either me or my friends. 

Lastly, I would like to ask not to use any of my work for your own personal project, if you want to use anything contact me beforehand. We can work something out.