CH.7

Curo sighed "well if you have a clue about why we don't seem to exist where you are from you better tell us, we are curious to find out" the way she spoke was soft and caring yet serious at the same time. Something one would expect of a queen.

Patchpaw thought for a while, he could only tell them what he knew. He was also pretty sure this whole place was more dangerous than it seemed by now. "Well I am not too sure myself, but Sunclan does not exist I think. If I'm correct you all are my ancestors or related to me. But the five clans I know do not accept outsiders, well except for skyclan. All in all Sunclan could not exist. At least not anymore. Your Fidelis mentioned I should see how it all began, but here is the strange part: Starclan, where dead cats go, told me this prophecy: darkness shall rise, when the light is no longer part of the stars. Your ancestors will decide for good or bad, light and darkness shall fight. I don't know why but could it be about the same thing" he asked them.

Praeteritus stood up "so these cats talked about light and darkness. Seems like we have a journey to prepare, for we are the light that protects all and the moon destroys those around. It has been this way for generations anyways. Guess we will have to use our force then. So grateful you turned out to be useful" He said smiling.

"You think it is that simple?" Amor questioned

Ducis let out an amused purr "toms always jumping to conclusions- what I wonder is why would Fidelis choose this time when all is quiet and protected. We don't want to scare cats if it is not needed, now do we?"

Fiducia jumped up and ran to the door, his speed amazing Patchpaw, this was even fast for the average windclan cat "don't talk - just do. We trust each other so let's go and figure this darkness out"

In patchpaws eyes, he saw all of these cats fit into the clans in some way, except for Adiuvo who was well different. Not that it really mattered. How could these cats have anything to do with his clans anyways. At least he felt as if these cats were trustworthy, as if he could trust them. Yet he could not exactly place this feeling and decided staying quiet would be his best course of action.

Curo jumped towards Patchpaw, her eyes big with excitement "Is there anything else Fidelis said or showed you, perhaps? Are there stories about me? Do you know what the cat is like? Is there a cat like me or do the gifts still change? What is the biggest gossip tale you know, anything useful for us" she asked and asked and asked.

Adiuvo gave Curo a serious look before saying "I am sure nothing unusual happened. Protectors only ever die of old age you know. So I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything important except this kit needing help. Besides we are not here to gossip your way"

"old age" Patchpaw repeated remembering the way Fidelis looked, or rather him in another version. Or was it him fully or just some other cat completely, it did not at all make sense. Thinking about it even made him miss windclan which was quite the miracle "I am pretty sure Fidelis did not die of old age he was wounded and sick it seemed, he was hurt pretty badly. He seemed beaten"

"We are doomed, this is the end we can't die we can't. The only one who would kill us is our dear leader" Adiuvo said, falling to the ground and crying a bit. "She will destroy our families"

Curo laughed "drama cat would you stop it, Veritas and Ducis will handle it"

"We might as well be dead by now" Adiuvo cried again.