CH.5

When Patchpaw opened his eyes he woke up in a strange place, something like a large cave but larger filled with leaves hanging from the top and walls, flowers lining out the surrounding area and an opening to the sky and the sun that stood high in the sky.. The weather felt warmer than he was used to. A sky more blue than ever before. He had woken up in a strange area, which was not familiar to him. He could hear many cats playing and talking outside in the distance, much more than the whole of Thunderclan. It felt so strange but at the same time so familiar - it was as if he had been here before without knowing it. It was even more beautiful than with starclan, well for what he had seen at least.

"My dear frater, you seem confused, our leaders will not accept such a look, we should be proud for we are of special descendant" a small cat said, her fur gray and fawn with a spotted tabby pattern, white ears and white patches. A real beautiful cat with a flower crown. A cat everyone could love just by her looks.

Patchpaw jumped up, worried about not recognizing this cat or her behavior. This cat knows me but I don't know her. He thought his head was slightly going sideways. "Does it make sense I'm not exactly sure who you are?" he asked nervously. He was not sure of this all but thought it better not to seem like a threat. In all honesty he could beat this cat easily but what about the others? He had heard many other cats just now.

The cat smiled "awakening correctly?" she asked with a soft smile coming on her face as she gave a friendly nod before continuing, " in that case I'm Mila the soror of the one you are living as currently. Let us go to the grand cave there you can learn more about our current leaders and our clan filled with greatness of the sun we are named after"

Patchpaws eyes went big in confusion "what is a naming after the sun, and your name it's so different from the ones I'm used too?" he asked not knowing that saying such things could lead to a lot of trouble if it was any other cat. This was all so different from the smells to the surroundings to the way this cat spoke. He stood up and walked a bit closer, not out of kindness but out of curiosity. A thing that could be a big mistake if Fidelis was not a high ranking cat within sunclan, something still unknown to Patchpaw

"Why whatever would you mean by such a thing, dear Fidelis" Mila asked, her eyes filled with confusion.

"Nothing much but the way you speak even old cats speak more like me and certainly we have no one word names or words like frater or whatever these words mean" he explained feeling kinda sorry for worrying the she cat. He did not mean too, it just happened.

Mila's eyes went wide open "We are not going to the great cave, I think we should head to the protectors. Our dearest leader would be angry beyond the sky if you said such things, you mustn't be so careless. I care about Fidelis and I don't want you screwing things up for me and my family" she explained.

"Mila I'm not sure of whatever you are doing but it does not help, I got sent here by some cat that said they were me to see how it started or whatever in starclan's name. Just explain it straight to the point, lose the language and talk like me. it's not my fault i land in a place where it's all strange for me." Patchpaw said his tail lashing out of frustration, he was not mad at Mila but he was mad at Fidelis, he could have given him a bit more explanation on how cats act around here. Or was it truly him, did he send himself here? No, right?

"I am not the one to explain - Veritas will, she knows more than me after all. The other protectors know more as well, they have so much unknown wisdom, the only wiser cat being our dearest leader" Mila explained as she started walking away "come with me, and do exactly as i do for both of our safety will you?"