1 • ϼɾɵƚɵɠựɛ

Thundering rain blasted in the skies of South Korea, lights illuminated from the buildings. In the middle of the rainy day stood a what seem like a high school student with a group of few more others.

Despite the pouring, the student stood without a cover while the other in front of him is with another guy behind who holds the umbrella.

"Give me your hand," the male named Son Myeong-hwan demanded to the boy in front of him who goes with the name Lee Jin-su. Jin-su held his hand to Myeong-hwan as the gang member lifted the sleeves up enough to see a gauzed wound.

"Did you cut it?" he then traced an imaginary cut on Jin-su's wrist, "You tried to kill yourself, huh? I heard you named me in your suicide note. You said you can't go on because of me."

"I'm sorry," is all could Jin-su say. Kim Hyeon-ju, the only female on the group who goes with that name, visibly scoffed as she heard this.

"What a disrespectful loser."

"You m*therf*cker," Myeong-hwan proceeded to pull Jin-su's hair, "If you transfer afterwards, how does that make me look? Have I ever f*cking hit you, huh?!"

"No..never.." Jin-su barely whispered to himself, keeping his hands together. Myeong-hwan let go of him, "No, right? That's right," he then turned to the guy behind him who wears a white polo, "He's all yours," he said to the boy who was named Yoon Gwi-nam and took the umbrella in his hands.

Gwi-nam then forcefully placed his arm around Jin-su. Leaning closer to his ear, the male spoke in a ragged voice, "Where's you friend, huh?"

At the mere mention of the hidden meaning behind that sentence, Jin-su's eyes unnoticeably widened.

"Too bad she's not here," the other party added to his provocation before slapping the male, hard.

"There," and again. It then turned into punches, "You a*shole!! YOU A*SHOLE!!" he exclaimed.

"Hit me back, a*shole."

"No..wait--"

Gwi-nam kicked the poor male into a pile of objects as Jin-su groaned. Myeong-hwan found amusement in this and only laughed.

"Please..stop.." he pleaded, crouching while recovering from the impact.

"Hey."

At that moment, he thought of the same female who played the hero in his life. And she damn well played it right.

"They're just people who can do nothing but sh*t in their lives. They can go rot in hell for all I care," the famous girl in the whole campus who goes by the name Lee (Y/n) scoffed as she gently damped alcohol in Jin-su's new wounds.

His eyes widened slightly at her foul words. It's obviously not the Lee (Y/n) rumored by the students. That (Y/n) in their words is simple, graceful and an angel. Of course everyone knows how that smile behind her angelic features hides a fierce lioness due to her taekwondo skills.

Still, its far from what he expected.

Jin-su suddenly winced in pain as he was brought back to reality by his wound.

Worry coursed through (Y/n)'s veins, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Did I damp it too hard?" she worriedly asked. Jin-su could only chuckle in amusement in her actions.

"Oh!" she suddenly exclaimed, making him tilt his head in curiosity, "..w-what...?"

"I made you smile twice today!" she cheered. Jin-su could only bow his head, a little smile lingering in his face. Never in his high school year did as much as her.