9 • ựɲɕɛɾʈɑɨɲʈџ

𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 2/5 𝐞𝐡𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥.

𝐍𝐨𝐰~ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ʟᴇssᴏɴ ɪɴ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴛʏ."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"You were bitten in your arm!"

The moment those words echoed against the walls of the classroom, everyone stopped in their tracks.

Their eyes cautiously stared at Mr. Kang who stumbled at his words as he carefully raised his arm at his eye level. True enough, the bite mark lies there all fresh and new.

"What is it..?" Wu-jin who helps them lift a few desks mumbles to himself.

Su-hyeok then carefully placed down whatever is in his hand, his eyes did not leave their gym coach who nervously observes his wound.

All of them noticeably moved back at the sudden revelation.

(Y/n) held close into her two friends, slowly backing away with them upon seeing that the teacher is unconsciously taking steps forward.

"This isn't a bite.." Mr. Kang mumbles to himself in denial.

"No," he mumbles once again before using his jacket to try and wipe the wound, "I wasn't bit.." he then shook his head in disagreement.

"It's a bite mark," On-jo points out making (Y/n) squeeze her right hand.

"I said it isn't. Don't talk back to me," the gym teacher quickly cuts her off.

I-sak breathes in and opens her mouth, however, even before she can speak, (Y/n) placed both of her friends behind her.

"Don't provoke him," she mumbles quietly to her two friends. Turning back to their lowkey panicking teacher, (Y/n) speaks in a soft voice, "Mr. Kang.. We know you don't want to be like them.. we all do.. that's why we're trying to survive."

The teacher in question looked at her.

(Y/n) took this as a sign to speak once again, slowly letting go of her friends, "However.. things already happened," her eyes carefully observed what the man will do next and adds, "Consider this as your last good deed not just as our teacher.. but a man who will save thirteen young lives."

Mr. Kang took one look at his wound once again before dropping his head as if contemplating at his decisions.

Sensing his hesitation, (Y/n) spoke once more, "Please.."

Silence engulfed the group as a sob left Mr. Kang. Grasping at his wound, he knelt to the ground letting out a few sniffles, "I'm sorry.." he spoke in a broken voice between sobs, "I.. I was so desperate.. I don't want to.."

Mr. Kang continued to cry, visibly breaking down.

(Y/n) then carefully took a step closer towards him, "We don't want to loose you too, Mr. Kang," she starts, "But.. you need to.. do this.."

Mr. Kang then slowly stood up, wiping his tears with a sniffle, "Okay.. I.. I'll leave.." he then smiled a little and looked around, "You guys live, alright?"

Seeing that she successfully changed his mind, (Y/n) returned his smile, "We will."

The people who gathered by the right sliding door began to remove the desks little by little. Mr. Kang then came to them, making them stop.