2 • Ƌɛɕɛɨʋɨɲɠ џɛʈ ɓɛƚɨɛʋɑɓƚɛ

𝐎𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞..4𝐤 + 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐟.

Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It was yet another normal afternoon in the infamous Hyosan High School. Little do they know..this day is the start of the twist on their fate.

Chatters from the cleaning students, the faculty who are preparing for the end of the day, and the remaining students who's in their respectful clubs.

"Higher!" a baritone deep voice echoed outside a room which has the sign of 'Taekwondo Club' on the door. Cries of motivated members echoed across the halls near them, "ONE MORE TIME!!" he added, the cries grew louder.

Students in white and black belt are seen kicking their right leg higher. To be honest, they are struggling to get it higher. And I did not mean that (Y/n) struggled in doing so.

Their club adviser, Mr. Jung, continued to shout in the background as the club members continued warming up, "How can that junior not even struggle..," one of the senior members muttered to themselves as they watched the female second year effortlessly kick in the air.

"She's obviously wavering. What are you talking about?" the other butted in, narrowing their eyes at her.

"No. Why don't you wear your glasses? She's doing it perfectly," the third one intercepted.

Little do they know, their whispers are no longer a whisper anymore.

(Y/n) could hear someone 'tsk' from her right, "..b*tch, show off.." he scoffed and continued the warm up as if nothing happened.

It was all a blur, the third year then found himself falling in the floor out of dizziness and he felt something liquid by his nose. (Y/n)'s feet was not facing forward in where it should be.

Turns out it made contact with someone resulting him to bleed out through his nose.

The others stopped from the warm up, (Y/n) slowly stood properly. Mr. Jung was looking at her. There's no words needed.

"I'm sorry. I tried to regain my balance but ended up kicking sideways. I'm so sorry, Senior," (Y/n) pressed her hands together and bowed twice, 90 degrees. The 3rd year was assisted by 2 more club members as he stood, slightly wobbling, his hand trying to stop the bleeding of his nose.

"I'm sorry, Senior," she repeated.

That's why, never speak ill of the Lee (Y/n). She may look defenseless but you'll get it once you get on her nerves. 

"N-no, it's...it's fine. I'm fine," he reassured.

Mr. Jung who's entertained by the stunt she did, struggled to keep his chuckle. (Y/n) is indeed this club's brightest member despite being the youngest.

"Assist him to the infirmary," the adviser said as the 3rd year was escorted out of the club room.

The door opened just in time for (Y/n) to see the person she's been wanting to talk to about someone, "Mr. Lee!" she called out, successfully earning the science teacher's attention.