4 • ʈɦɛ ϼɾɵʄɛʂʂɵɾ ƚɛɛ

𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 1/3. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬.

𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧-- 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 4𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭. 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐓

𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 😗✌️

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠-𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

Sᴛᴀʏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ UᴡU

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Distinct chatters of Class 2-5 can be heard just near the opened classroom door as Nam On-jo made her way inside.

She then approached a group of male students.

Well..clearly pissed off from earlier.

Who wouldn't when you just tripped in front of your..crush

"Yah," she called out, causing Cheong-san whose arms are crossed by his chest turn around. Su-hyeok who's also beside him turned to the voice. It's not surprising that he had a neutral look.

Cheong-san can't help but snicker at the thought that On-jo needs to bring his bag. The lass then forcefully shoved the bag into the male, him still smirking in amusement.

He then went back to talking with his peers, laughters around them erupted here and there.

Until he met Su-hyeok's disturbed expression.

"What's with you huh," he whispered to the male, careful to not let the other boys know their small conversation. The said male looked at Cheong-san, visibly contemplating on something.

The next thing they knew, "WHAT?!" the other male exclaimed all too loud as Su-hyeok gestured for him to be quiet. Too late, the whole gang heard him.

"What, what? What is it?" their classmate who goes with the name Jang Wu-jin inquired to Cheong-san who quickly covered his mouth.

His peers can be quite of a Karen and Marites in everything.

"Nothing," Su-hyeok quickly dismissed to them. Clearly the others are not taking it, "Whatt? What is it huh? Cheong-san," Gyeong-su called out to his best friend only to be met with no answers.

"What is ittt! We're best friends, tell me everything." he then hang his arm around his shoulders trying to get answers out of the male.

It was again met with silence.

Dae-su then snapped in his hand, "I knew it!" he declared suddenly pointing at the two, "You two are planning to do p*rn tonight."

"STOP THAT WILL YOU?!" they exclaimed together causing their peers to laugh.

Dae-su on the other hand earned a slap in his neck by Wu-jin.

"Think straight for once," he pointed out to him.