6 • ʈɦɛ ƚɑʂʈ ʂựϼϼɛɾ

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲!! 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 3/3. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚!

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧-𝐣𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐲𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥? 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧🤔 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠-𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐈--(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 1𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐌𝐆𝐆 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 2𝐤.

100+ 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲. 𝐌𝐰𝐮𝐚𝐡!

"Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ.."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It was as if they ran a mile.

Su-hyeok leaned towards Cheong-san to catch his breath while the other used the handrail of the stairs for support.

On-jo could only glare as (Y/n) just stared. She shoved the name tag in her pocket.

(Y/n) was planning on teasing them again by saying that the two made out so hard that they're chasing their breath but Cheong-san beat her into speaking, "Where are you hurt?" he urgently asked.

Before she could even reply, the male grabbed her hands rather frantically. Cheong-san's expression screams worry yet behind him is the proud Su-hyeok who caught On-jo's glare.

He just smiled.

Which added fuel to the female's fury making her scoff silently.

"For the 20th time I'm completely--" she was not given a time to answer with his frantic questions, "How bad is it, hah? You're so reckless sometimes, " he continued making (Y/n) chuckle silently.

The lass was oblivious by the beating hearts of the trio.

"You should check on On-jo too. You guys are childhood friends aren't you?" (Y/n) told to him as Cheong-san's gaze went to the said female. On-jo could clearly see the mocking small smile he has as if teasing her that she failed to confess her feelings.

Actually, she succeeded. She just failed to receive (Y/n)'s answer because of the particular duo.

"I believe she can handle herself," he dismissed earning a harsh slap on the arm by (Y/n), "Yah, don't be like that."

"Never mind that. Are you sure you're really okay? Zero pain? Nothing? Yah, Su-hyeok you should've been more attentive to avoid such thing to happen," he continued to ramble turning to the male behind him who in some way bowed in apology.

Since when did they share the same braincells?

"You don't have to be a broken record. Didn't you hear her? She's absolutely fine," On-jo butted in while adding, "If anything, you're stressing her out by repeatedly asking the same question."

The female scoffed at them once more as if annoyed by something, or rather-- someone. She then proceeded to grab (Y/n)'s wrist from his grip and dragged the girl with her upstairs. Su-hyeok and Cheong-san could feel victorious grins in their faces as they watched the girls' retreating form.

"Still, On-jo already gave her name tag," Cheong-san broke the silence between the two men.

"But (Y/n) will never be able to say anything regarding the matter. No matter how bold she can be, that girl becomes speechless, shuttering and everything when flustered," Su-hyeok reasoned making the other face him.