8 • ʈɦɛ ɨɱϼɛɕɕɑɓƚɛ ɑɲƋ ʈɦɛ ɨɱϼɛɾʄɛɕʈ

𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐍!!! 1/5 𝐔𝐰𝐔

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐲 𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞-- 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟?

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬-- '𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔'.

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞>3 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 :0

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐍𝐨?

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭.

"Kɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ɪs Pᴏᴡᴇʀ"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hyosan High's Archery Club traveled back to the campus with expressions even great artists of the history cannot draw. The expression of disappointment. All those expectations and dreams in years of practice after practice was never expected to be rotten useless.

They have failed once again.

It looks like fate wanted to hit them right in the face once more when the bus suddenly took a sharp turn causing the passengers to jerk to the side by the action. The bus honked following the almost accident of an experience, its tires screeching against the road.

That didn't made their Coach's mood lighten up even the slightest bit.

"Damn that scared me. What's her problem?" their bus driver ranted to specifically no one at all while his eyes caught sight of a female in loose black hoodie by the transportation's side mirror, running far as if nothing happened.

The club members are currently looking towards the direction from earlier, making a slight fuss amongst themselves.

"Yah, want to hear what happens if you keep shooting like that?" their Coach suddenly cut their mutterings off by his downgrading, sarcastic tone.

His voice itself silenced them.

He then sighed, irritated.

"Jang Ha-ri, stand up," he called out so suddenly towards a certain female third-year who's minding her own business. Ha-ri having her mind mentally depleted from the tournament doesn't have a single energy to be angry at this old hag.