10 • ɱɨ ɑɱɨɠɵ

𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 3/5 𝐥𝐞𝐳𝐳𝐠𝐨!!

𝐒𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.

30𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 1.4𝐤 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 (●'◡'●)ノ

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"How could you lose it?!" Na-yeon angrily exclaims as she stomped on her feet, silencing On-jo.

Gyeong-su came to pick up a desk near them only to hear Na-yeon's angered tantrum.

"Who cares about that right now?" he interrupts, "This is more urgent," he then rolled his eyes at her before walking away with the desk.

Na-yeon followed his figure and retorts in a much louder voice, "Who are you to butt in?"

Her tone got the attention of others who's busy blocking the broken window pane.

Gyeong-su turned behind to look at her in disbelief as well.

Is she seriously doing this right now?

At this time with death trying to get to them from outside?

"What?" Gyeong-su speaks while he placed down the desk in his hand.

"It's because you didn't hold the door," Na-yeon quickly cuts him as if blaming everything that happened to the poor boy.

She then adds, "If you had, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten in. We almost died because of you."

Dae-su wipes the blood off his face as Gyeong-su turned away with a scoff.

Hearing the end of her sentence, he answers in irritation, "Then maybe you should have held the door."

Thinking that it's very much pointless to continue this argument with her, Gyeong-su returns to his task when Na-yeon spats at him once more, "You're a f*cking a*shole..!"

"Gyeong-su..!" Dae-su calls out when the latter takes angered steps towards her only for a familiar feminine yet masculine grip hold his chest back.

"He wouldn't have to let go of the door if you didn't insult him first," (Y/n) intercepts in a quiet but firm voice.

"What?" was all Na-yeon can utter.

Even if dealing with bullies, her voice was never like that..

"You started an argument before," (Y/n) starts in her another new whole level of calm voice, facing Na-yeon properly, "Don't try and start another one."

It's as if cat got her tongue.. Na-yeon was speechless when her eyes looked at (Y/n)'s burning ones.

Feeling numerous eyes staring at them, her mouth spoke once again against the very person she wanted attention from.

Against the very and only person she sees as her friend.

"Or else what?" she then challenged with a visible waver in her tone.

"I'll kick you out myself," (Y/n) casually speaks and gestures to the zombies outside their safe place, "I'm sure they're hungry.."

Scanning the flesh hungered undeads, she turned back to look up at Na-yeon with a little smirk.

(Y/n) didn't come into the friendship with Na-yeon unprepared..

If the time demands for it.. she'll be more than willing to put her foot down.