12 • ʂựɲƋɵϣɲ

𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡~ 5/5

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭-- 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 (•̀ᴗ•́)و

𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 ಠ_ಠ

"ᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇs ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴇs."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"What are these doing here..?"

(Y/n) mumbles to herself, her eyes piercing through the pack and processes the label on it.

Hyosan Hospital, South Korea

Blood Donation Drive Pack

Type: Null

"Null..?" (Y/n) asks herself in a mere whisper.

Null..

Null?

A blood pack with a specific name coming from the hospital her brother works in.

..where she got her blood donated for future use after the accident she got involved in..

What are the odds..?

"What is this doing here..?" the lass throws herself another question she cannot find answer to, eyes scanning the object in her eyes with hawk-like gaze.

No way..

There's no way this is here.

The school doesn't even have a staff that works for Hyosan Hospital.

(Y/n) can feel her skin tremble as her brain jumps from one thought to the other.

..Professor..

What on Earth did he do that requires him to have this blood packet?

Her dashing train of thoughts is then cut when a rattling noise rang in her ears.

(Y/n)'s head whipped at the direction of the sound that came from the previously cuboidal and transparent case.

Inside?

A lone white, cute looking rat.

(Y/n) could only blink, the atmosphere is silenced with her curious and wavering gaze.

Slowly, she placed down the packet in her hands and approached the case resting on the floor.

Crouching down on it, the rat inside seems to be.. panicked..?

It ran around the case at a speed as if it can rival light, bumping into the surface back and forth.

Until she got closer.. the rat stopped.