3 • ɑɲɠɛƚ

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐳𝐳 𝐮𝐩! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐥.

𝐘𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐗𝐃. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞-- 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭

𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨𝐨.

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞🥺🥺🤞

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ/ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Sung...ho.."

The said male who's grasping in the female's hands for dear life suddenly snapped his head up, seeing the face of his sister.

She's awake, eyes slightly open, her mouth breathing with the support of the oxygen mask.

The resident doctor could only refrain himself from crying tears of joy. He was told that (Y/n) was out of the danger zone but the female was in coma for 2 weeks. As a genius at medicine field, he knows all too well on why is that so.

Yet he can't help but feel nervous.

Now that she's awake, it's like the lump that blocks his airways was gone.

He stood up, trying not to cry and panic over how glad he is. Sung-ho held up his right hand and caressed her forehead lovingly, "(Y/n)-ah, how are you feeling?"

"I'm hungry.." she deadpanned making him chuckle.

Definitely the tone of his sister.

"It's okay..go back to sleep first then we'll slowly work on your diet when you wake up. I'll just stay here," he gently told her. It's probably because of the drugs that's still taking its effect on her that she easily went back to sleep.

He mentally noted that he needs to thank the Chairwoman for doing him a favor.

(Y/n) has been debating on the same agenda in her mind. Somehow during midnight, that brain of hers made connections regarding to Jin-su's sudden absence at school, their science teacher's suspiciousness and his weird writings on the board.

She doesn't want to assume. It's terrifying.

Something so impossible turned out to be like that? (Y/n) doesn't want to think of the future if her speculations are true.

Plus, she's not a medical professional. The female could only hope that her thoughts are nothing but a false prediction.

"Oppa..." (Y/n) called out to her brother. Yes..she might talk about the situation to her brother. Sung-ho always listens to her and it's a general rule to the both of them that the other wouldn't have any reason to lie with the other.