01

" Aish why did Jia have to be in different class than me ! " Younghoon was feeling frustrated to not find her during their break time .

 He had always felt like Jia had kind of put a wall between them  and now that she is in a different class it will be even difficult to hang out with her . He wanted be with her but it wasn't the case for her or so it seemed to him .

Like why wouldn't Younghoon want to be with her , he likes her from the moment he saw her with her mom eight years ago . But it was only an one-sided crush unfortunately . However he also feels relieved that he is the one who is most close to Jia . Because the wall is definitely way thicker for others .

 " Isn't Sunwoo also in the same class as Jia ? Maybe I should go ask him . " So younghoon went to Sunwoo's class .

" Yah! Sunwoo have you seen Jia ? " Younghoon asked him . But Sunwoo was already having a fight with his best friend Changmin (who was also in the same class as Younghoon) .

" No I didn't see your girlfriend. " Sunwoo said while still fighting .

" She isn't my girlfriend! " Younghoon blushed saying that . And Sunwoo made a face that was clearly saying ' You like her being called your girlfriend don't you hyung ? Its really obvious you like her you know . '

" Anyway I haven't seen her . YAHHH ! CHANGMIN-AH DON'T YOU DARE TRY BITE ME !!! "

" Sunwoo-ah you lost yesterday's lol (league of legends) match so you have to do what I say . " Changmin glared at him .

" But what you are telling me to do will totally make me seem like a crazy-ass person ! "

" I know . Thats why I am telling you to do this . " Changmin smirked . And seeing them bicker like always Younghoon left to find Jia .

" THEY CAN BE OUR CLASSMATE!! "

" Hehe its more fun then . "

" Min you are crazy ! "

" Hah did you just found out? I have always been crazy . " He smiled . Which was rather scary .

Now you might be wondering what was the penalty Changmin was telling to do for loosing yesterday's game . Oh well Changmin was asking him to prank text a phone number which he saw on the student information file at the teacher's desk . Which surprisingly had 666 as its last digits.

And as you can tell from or perhaps assume how Changmin is , it is not some regular prank text . Because the horror enthusiast inside him ran wild when he saw last 666 digits and Sunwoo happens to lost the bet they made at the perfect time thats all .

" There's no way I am texting ' Dear Mr.Devil , my friend was wondering why chucky and Annabelle stopped talking to him ? And if they are okay ? ' LIKE HELL I WOULD TEXT THAT !! " Sunwoo put up his hands in the air in denial from what Changmin was telling him to do . And that to a student of their own school who might even be his classmate . He absolutely don't want to be called a crazy person in his last year of high school .

" Sunwoo-ah you should have been good at gaming if you didn't want to do what I am telling you to do . " Changmin stared at him with his crazy eyes . Which was totally telling ' if you don't do that you know what will happen to you . ' . And that is basically Changmin beating the shit out of sunwoo until he does it on his own . So in conclusion he still have to do it but Changmin's beating was a bonus . Because this short little guy was really scary when he wanted something to happen .

" Okay okay I am texting it . " Sunwoo said trembling in fear of his best friend .

ting .

" Here see . I have sent it . Happy ? "

" Yep totally . Now we wait for an answer . Hehe . " Changmin giggled to himself . That to be honest gave Sunwoo goosebumps all over his body . He is glad Changmin is his best friend and not an archenemy .

AUTHORS NOTE : To be honest only Changmin's Chucky is cute >-<

AND THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!