12

SUNWOO

Its been three weeks since Jia has been teaching me math . And she is so damn good at it ! Like I can understand everything now . If I get full marks in it I won't be surprised. Hehehe I will soon get my streaming gears back . Just you wait mom!

But strangely now that I have spent more time with her I am starting to notice other things about her .

Jia doesn't talk if it isn't necessary. And when she talks theres a hint of sarcastic feeling to it . Like she wants you to know that she doesn't care about you but she does .

She buys sweet snacks all the time but doesn't eat it , she gives it all to me . Well it's not like I am complaining about it . I will gladly eat everything in this world that has sweet in it .

She is also very strict , cool and pretty . Wait what pretty ? I can't be thinking like that Younghoon hyung likes her . I can't.

But the way her hair falls on her face and she brushes it off , the way when concentrating she nibbles on the cap of her pen . That little smile when I get a question right and the frown when I get it wrong . SHE IS SOOO GOD DAMN PRETTY !!

And that day when she shooed that girl way , my heart almost skipped a beat . I used to feel scared of her but now why do I find her so damn adorable.

Wait...this doesn't seem right.

Fuck!

Do I like her ?

AUTHORS NOTE : Rather small chapter cuz I family gatherings

AUTHORS NOTE : Rather small chapter cuz I family gatherings .

But all that matters is that I am back right ? I will try to update regularly now <3

AND THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!