06

It was a win for Younghoon that his class tb-o2 and Jia's class tb-04 were having PE together . More time to spend with Jia for him .

" Jia did something happened ? You look troubled ? " Younghoon asked .

" The sun's been bothering me . " Jia replied .

" But we are indoors Jia . " Younghoon said .

" Exactly . " And Jia threw the dodge ball at a boy soo hard that it almost knocked him out . That made Younghoon glad to be on the same team as her not the opposite .

It had been like two weeks since Jia got a prank text addressing her as Mr.devil which by the way pissed her off not because they pranked texted her but because she was at an age where calling her by the different gender pissed her off more .

However for her it was fun talking to him . Not because the person was fun , it was because that person was stupid . Otherwise who would have exposed themselves to the person they were prank texting the very first day . And it didn't take Jia much time to put one and one together to determine who it really was . It was Sunwoo from her own class and Jia's close friend Younghoon's cousin .

But she doesn't know why Sunwoo was texting her ranting about his day every night even after Jia told him she knew who he was . Wasn't it supposed to end when the other person knew the pranksters identify ? That's what Jia thought . And it was really bothering her but she was still waiting for his text god knows why .

However if Jia wanted to , she could have easily blocked him the very first day Sunwoo texted her but she didn't do it . And was still not doing it .

____________

SUNWOO

Hi Ms.Devil

Sorry for bothering you all this time

I would not be texting you anymore in the future

____________

And this sudden change of Sunwoo's heart was a shock to Jia . All this time he was bothering her to be his friend but now he was giving up just like this ? She could not believe it . Jia knew something was wrong with sunwoo . And wanting to know the reason of it Jia went of her way to text him about it .

____________

MS.DEVIL

Hah...

Did something happened ?

SUNWOO

Yeah...

MS.DEVIL

What is it ?

SUNWOO

I failed my math test so mom is taking my streaming gears until I get a good result . And I suck at math . On top of that I am stupid and you are intelligent .I don't think I deserve to be your friend

MS.DEVIL

So you are like this bc you failed your math test ?

SUNWOO

...

MS.DEVIL

it will work out

Don't be discouraged

Ask your teacher or friends for help

Keep working hard

Hwaiting!!

SUNWOO

Thanks I feel a lot better now

Good night

MS.DEVIL

You too

____________

And after their conversation ended Jia just kept staring at her phone . It was way out of her character to do what she just did . Jia just consoled Sunwoo instead of being all angry at him like she always does . " What the fuck did I just do ? Did I just console him ? Me ? Hah !! And on top of that wished him good night back ??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ??? AHHHHHHH!!! " She buried her face under the pillow .

It was not like her at all .

" Jia did something happened ? " Her father shouted from downstairs hearing Jia scream .

" Nothing papa!! " Jia shouted back .

AUTHORS NOTE : At my grandparents place and It rained yesterday night and today too so I had a good sleep

AUTHORS NOTE : At my grandparents place and It rained yesterday night and today too so I had a good sleep .

AND YALL THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!