11

Its been a week since Jia found out about Sunwoo's sweet tooth and ever since then she is constantly sweet thing him .

Seeing Sunwoo happily eating and drinking the things she bought was making Jia really happy . They had became quite close .

As Jia was thinking how cute Sunwoo will look eating the macaroons she bought today , three girls came to her desk and one of even slammed her hand on the desk to draw Jia's attention.

 " What is this ? " Jia asked angrily looking up at them . She knew they were only looking for trouble  and nothing else .

On the other hand Sunwoo and Younghoon was entering the classroom when all of this was happening.

" Shouldn't we help her ? Its looks like Jia's in trouble. " Sunwoo asked Younghoon looking concerned.

" Nah Jia can handle them herself. Just watch . It is also one the reason I fell harder for her . " Younghoon answered with a smile .

" What's your relationship with Sunwoo oppa ? " The girl with short hair asked .

" Even though I don't have any particular preference... but those who are not smart and specially have short hair aren't my type . Sorry . " Jia smiled at the short hair girl . But don't know if that made the girl's heart flutter and made her blush or she was just frustrated instead, either way she seemed to be turned as red as a tomato .

 Even though some may refuse to acknowledge that Jia is one of the prettiest girl in the entire  school but her aura of not giving any shit is what makes her attractive, charming and different from others .

" YOU!!! " The short hair girl shouted with frustration. " Don't get all excited just because Sunwoo oppa is giving you little attention! " She lastly said as the other two girls dragged her out with them cause they were totally embarrassed at their friend acting like a total child .

However Jia waved bye at her with a dazzling smile as they were leaving .

" Isn't Jia so cool ? " Younghoon asked Sunwoo with hearts dripping from his eyes .

" She is hyung . " Sunwoo replied. His heart seemed to be beating fast because of what happened. Jia seems to have made Sunwoo's heart flutter.

" JIA!!! "Younghoon walked (practically run) towards her with a big smile . " You were as cool as always . " And he hugged her . 

" Yeah yeah . " But Jia answered him without any interest .She was just too used to this type of situation because of a certain someone.

" I am Sorry . " Sunwoo said lowering his head . He felt guilty for what just happened.

" Why are you saying sorry? " Jia asked shoving Younghoon to the side .

" Cause it was because of me that-" Sunwoo wanted to say that it his fault that the girls were troubling her but Jia cut him off mid sentence.

" Shut it . And It was nothing compared to what I had go through because of this asshole . " She pointed at Younghoon . And it was true , as Younghoon is ranked first for the most popular guy at school , and hanging out with him made all the girls jealous of Jia .

Visible confusion could be seen at Sunwoo's face hearing her . But when Younghoon opened his mouth he was even more shocked, " One time a crazy girl spilled milk on Jia at our lunchtime just because I rejected her confession. But then Jia dropped her whole food tray on her and said they were equal now . Pfft and after that the crazy girl decided to grab Jia by her hair but she was tackled on the ground by her instead ."

" I have a black belt in taekwondo. " Jia calmly said that sent chills down both Younghoon and Sunwoo's spine .

 " Jia calmly said that sent chills down both Younghoon and Sunwoo's spine

AUTHORS NOTE : My irl bff got chicken pox and I can't meet her :(

I miss her damn it!!! T-T

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!