15

SUNWOO

I knew it Jia would like my gift even though its only  a short time we have spent together but I feel like I know her quite well . She is so pretty , cute and cool . Damn I have fallen hard for her .

But anyway OH MY GOD does she trust me so much to leave her phone with me like this . I am touched . I feel like crying . I wiped my non-existence tears .

Well lets type my number and call it . Hehe I am finally getting her number . I wonder why I didn't get it sooner .

Hmm...Oh she already has my number...Its surprising . Why didn't Jia tell me that .

 Oh shit ! She saved it Sun how cute .

.....

What is this ? Why is it showing Ms.Devil on my phone? No no no don't tell me...Jia is her .

____________

BANG!

The classroom's door flung open . Jia was standing there right in front of Sunwoo , catching her breath . She seems to have run here .

But how could she do that ?

Was it funny to pretend to not know when Sunwoo was telling her everything?

Was she enjoying this ? He thought.

" Sunwoo it isn't whatever you think it is . " Jia said coming forward.

" What isn't it Jia ? Isn't it that you were having fun seeing me lose my shit ! When I was telling you everything like a fool! " , Sunwoo raised his voice.

" Sunwoo its a misunderstanding. It wasn't funny . I just couldn't find the right time to tell you that I AM Ms.Devil . "

" Hah ! You didn't find the right time ? Seriously? You knew how much I wanted to be your friend! How much I wanted to see you ! I told you everything! "

" I know ! "

" Then why didn't you tell me the truth Jia ? "

" It's because I like you DAMN IT! " , She snatched her phone from his hand ." Fuck ! And texting you like that made me happy . I just couldn't gather the courage you know . Fuck ! " , She started putting her books in her bag .

And Sunwoo just stood there in silence.

He wanted to tell her that He also likes her but His head was in a mess .' Wait WHAT ! She likes ME ? Me ?...' And he missed the timing because Younghoon came and took Jia saying her dad is here to pick her up .

However leaving She said , " Thank you for the gift Sunwoo . I really like it . And good luck for the exams . "

" Did something happened? " Younghoon asked Jia . But she replied in negative.

And it was the last time Sunwoo was able to talk to Jia cause their exams started .

AUTHORS NOTE : PEACE YALL ! :)

AND THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING !!!