10

" Ahhh! I miss streaming Changmin-ah ! " Sunwoo said jumping on Changmin from behind .

" Ah oh ! " Changmin started to act suspicious, like he was hiding something from him. But Sunwoo quickly caught on . Maybe studying with Jia is making him smarter these days thats what he thought.

" YAH ! JICHANG IS THAT BUBBLE TEA ??? " Sunwoo shouted gaining everyone's attention in the hallway but they all went on their way after a few seconds cause it was the daily routine of Sunwoo and Changmin to fight in the hallway anyway .

" NO!! " Changmin also shouted in his defense. However Sunwoo had already seen the bubble tea he was desperately trying to hide .

" HOW-how could you drink bubble tea without me ? " Sunwoo said with a trembling voice . He was at his best friend and too tried from studying . So he really needed the sugar . " YOU BETRAYER!!! "

" I didn't bought it . It was given to me . " Changmin said calmly .

" Hah ! Like you are more popular than me . So who is this girl that gave it to you and not me ."  Sunwoo asked .

" Umm...it was not a girl..." Changmin avoided Sunwoo's eyes , which by the way made Sunwoo confused but he still took the bubble tea out of Changmin's hand and was just about to drink when Changmin spoke again " Jaehyun hyung from the convenience store  gave it to me this morning . " , That made Sunwoo so shocked that he sprayed the drink out of his mouth like he was a water sprinkler .

" YAH SUNWOO!!! Fuck now I am wet ! " Changmin yelped in disgust.

" You can drink it . " Sunwoo handed him the drink . " And I now admit that you are more popular than me Changmin-ah . " He patted Changmin which made Changmin somewhat embarrassed , " Drink well . " and Sunwoo left for his class .

However all this time a person who didn't move on seeing Sunwoo and Changmin fight in the hallways was observing the situation silently .

" So Sunwoo likes bubble tea hmm...Wait What I am doing here ? Fuck I am doing that thing again ! What is wrong with me seriously ? " Jia said almost as a whisper.

Later at their teaching session .

" Jia Its been an hour since you brought the bubble tea...umm are you not going to drink it ? " Sunwoo asked her .

" You can have it if you want . " Jia nonchalantly answered .

" Really!! "

" Yeah . Also do you like sweet things ? "

Instead of answering Sunwoo just blushed .

" Cute . " Jia said in her mind seeing Sunwoo blush . " Wait...I am doing it once again . " It was supposed to be said inside her mind but she might have unconsciously said it out loud cause Sunwoo asked her what is it ? But she denied it saying it was nothing and Sunwoo took a sip of the bubble tea .

 " It was supposed to be said inside her mind but she might have unconsciously said it out loud cause Sunwoo asked her what is it ? But she denied it saying it was nothing and Sunwoo took a sip of the bubble tea

AUTHORS NOTE : Because of the heat I don't feel like doing anything these days AHHHHHHHHH

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!