09

" You are....not that bad . " Jia said placing the math exercise book on the desk .

When they started their tutoring officially today , Jia had given Sunwoo a exercise book to complete some of the math in it . She wanted to know what level is Sunwoo to properly teach him , even though Jia doesn't really know why she is doing this anyway . It was totally not like her at all.

" Hah! I know right . I still don't know why I failed the test though . " Sunwoo said getting all excited to know that he really was not that bad at math .

" Its because he doesn't study much plays video games all day . " Younghoon dragged a chair and took a seat beside Jia .

" Hyung what are doing here ? " Sunwoo said in surprise. It was almost time time for Younghoon's classes in the academy but he was now here .

" I am also going to teach you math idiot . " Younghoon said with a smile even though in his mind he was saying something completely different. ' Jia is acting weird these days . She can't be left alone with Sunwoo . Its not like Sunwoo's charms will work on her and she has the great wall of China around her but still nope . '

" Younghoon . " Jia said coldly.

" Yes . " But Younghoon replied with a smile instead.

" Uncle will get mad  at you if you skipped your lessons. And don't tell me you don't want that wish anymore . I thought you were excited for it ?"

" No I still want that wish but... "

" Then you should go you are disturbing us . "

" Okay... " And Younghoon left looking like a sad puppy . He really wanted that wish 

____________

FLASHBACK

" How come I still got the second place after studying soo much ?! " Younghoon complained with tears in his eyes .

" Okay how about this ? " Jia said .

" Hmm...what ? " He wiped his tears .

" If you can dethrone me the next time , I will fulfill on of your wishes. So stop crying!! "

" REALLY ?? "

" Yes . "

" YOU CAN'T BACK DOWN !!! " 

" Hmm . "

END OF FLASHBACK

____________

Younghoon wanted to ask Jia on a date and confess his feelings to her with that wish . But seeing Jia getting friendly with Sunwoo all of a sudden he was feeling nervous all of a sudden but Younghoon didn't know why .

" Wow Jia you are so cool . " Sunwoo held up a thumps up .

" Really! Ahem! I mean is that so . "

 " I haven't seen hyung being like this with anyone else . He doesn't even listens to aunt like this you know . "

" Enough talking and do this ! " Jia shoved another math exercise book in front of Sunwoo to hide the fact that she was actually smiling. Even though she gets compliments from Younghoon and others all the time , however with Sunwoo it felt different to her .

____________

AT NIGHT

SUNWOO

It was our first day of  Jia teaching me

And you know what ms.devil ?

She is sooo freaking cool!

also I think I understand Jia's teaching more instead of Mr.Choi's

She made math seem so easy you know

umm...are you sleeping ?

...

its seems that you are sleeping

its also kinda late , then we will talk later

dream of me tonight  ;)

haha XD

I mean sweet dreams <3

AUTHOR NOTE : Late bc of school and studies

AUTHOR NOTE : Late bc of school and studies . Also F*CK PHYSICS!!!

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!