17

" Jia... " Younghoon tapped Jia on the shoulder who was reading . It was her daily routine to seat behind the big tree in front of their play ground to read . And these days also because Jia gets to see Sunwoo playing soccer without him knowing .

" Yes hoon ? " , Jia replied pulling the earphones out and stood up to face Younghoon .

" You remember the promise you made before our exam right ? when you said you'll grant me a wish if I got the first place ? "

" Hmm I remember. So what do you want ? Oh and congrats hoon . " , Jia smiled brightly and patted Younghoon's hair .

" Go out with me . " , Younghoon looked serious.

" Umm...like be your girlfriend? " , Jia was super confused but she also knew Younghoon was not a person to be joking about this kind of stuffs .

" Yes . " , Younghoon replied in affirmative. He wanted to be in relationship with Jia . He has liked her from the moment he saw her .

" Younghoon.... "

" So you can't like me ! But you can like Sunwoo ! " , Younghoon grabbed Jia's wrist quite tightly and brought her close .

" Younghoon you are hurting me . " , Jia said twitching her eyes . The way Younghoon was holding her wrist , it was hurting her . It might even leave a bruise .

" WHY CAN'T YOU LIKE ME ?! I AM MUCH BETTER THAN SUNWOO IN EVERYTHING ! "

" I just like him . And you ARE HURTING ME YOU BASTARD!  " , Jia tackled Younghoon and made him fall to the ground. And from the look of it , it must have hurt cause Younghoon was groaning in pain ." Do you sometimes forget I have a black belt in taekwondo ? And YAH ! Have you come back to your sense or do I need to beat you up more . " , Jia said with a angry voice .

" No maam. I have regain my senses . " , Younghoon was now on his knees like some troubled kid getting scolded by their mom .

" You are my best friend bastard! And for fuck's sake you can't expect me to like you just because you like me ! "

" Yes. " , Younghoon was still kneeling .

" Anything else you want for your wish? " , Jia helped Younghoon stand up .

" Hmm . " , He nodded.

" What is it ? "

" Go on a date with me . "

" I see...you need another beating from me.." , Jia slowly raised her hand .

" It will be like a hangout maam . " , Younghoon bowed .

" Oh...okay . " Jia lowered her hand .

So after school they went to watch a movie and played at the arcade . It was Younghoon's way to say goodbye to his first love .

" So Hoon what else do you want to do? " , Jia asked him .

" I want you to meet someone . " , Younghoon answered with a bittersweet smile .

" Who...?" But at that moment Jia came to face Sunwoo who was now right in front of her ." Sunwoo? "

" Hi Jia . " Sunwoo said awkwardly.

" I think you guys need to talk . So I will leave you two alone . " , And younghoon left shedding tears , saying goodbye to his first love. Even though he didn't show it in front of Jia but it still hurt to get rejected by the person he likes.

" So..."

" So... "

They both spoke at the same time .

" You speak first. " , Sunwoo said to Jia .

" Sunwoo I know it was my fault for not telling you that I am your Ms.Devil and it's true that I become curious about you because you were stupid at first but it doesn't change the fact that I like you now . So you can reject me if you want . "

" SO AFTER ALL THIS YOU WANT TO GIVE UP ON ME ? " , Sunwoo slightly raised his voice. "When  I...I also...like you... " , He blushed and lowered his head after saying that .

" Who said I was going to give up ? " , Jia let out a small laugh ." I like you way too much to do that you know . " 

That made Sunwoo blush really hard .

 " Then starting today its our 1st day of being together. " , Jia held Sunwoo's hand .

" Okay... " , Sunwoo was burning up even though they were only holding hands .

____________

" So you helped them ? " , Changmin asked Younghoon .

" Yeah... " Younghoon answered with a bittersweet expression.

They were both looking at Jia and Sunwoo being all lovey-dovey in front of them .

" By the way what happened to your eye? " , Younghoon asked Changmin cause he could see a bruise on Changmin's left eye .

" Sunwoo... " , Changmin replied painfully smiling ." And your hand ? "

" Jia... ", Younghoon answered looking at his wrist cast . He didn't mind the pain when he was hanging out with Jia yesterday after he got tackled but the pain got worse when tried to write . Thus the cast was given by the doctor .

And after listening to each other's story , they hugged like they felt each other's pain .

" Oouch ! " , Younghoon groaned in pain cause Changmin squeezed his hand while hugging .

" Oh sorry! "

AUTHORS NOTE : So the story ends here teehee >-<

And sorry I couldn't update yesterday cause I was sick :")

Oh and I might release a special chapter later <3

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING TILL THE END