14

" I am done . " Sunwoo said handing Jia the final exercise book . Their midterms will start soon so Jia decided that it will be the last time to teach him .

And because of her not only did Sunwoo's math improved but he also gained quite a weight. Cause Jia was bringing sweets to him everyday and Sunwoo couldn't say no to the temptation.

So Sunwoo wanted to gift her something special as she was also her teacher now who didn't want any money and talking to ms.devil yesterday helped him a lot .

He found out not everyone likes chocolates or flowers and he has never seen Jia eat or drink anything close to sweet .

So a cactus it is . And after spending more than an hour looking for a right one , Sunwoo finally found it .

It was a type of easter cactus that bloomed red flowers . He chose it not only because it looked pretty but specifically because the shop owner said , " To accomplish flowers, you must be a little rude to them . " That made Sunwoo think of Jia instantly .

He thought it was the perfect gift for her .

It was not like Jia was always rude(he means strict) but Sunwoo liked that side of her . To him , it was cute of her act like that .

" Why are smiling? Did you go crazy ? " Jia asked seeing Sunwoo smiling to himself.

" Nothing . " He replied, still smiling , thinking how his gift really suits her . He must thank Ms.Devil after going home .

" Okay... " Jia rolled her eyes . " But you have really improved a lot . I would not be surprised if you get more than 75 marks in math . "

Her comment made Sunwoo really proud even though he still haven't given the exam and theres a huge chance he might still fail it .

" Jia I have something for you . " Sunwoo said placing a bag in front of her .

" What is this ? " Jia opened the bag to found a small cactus with red flowers in a pastel blue pot . " A cactus ? " She asked being confused.

" Yes my gift for you cause you said you would not take any fee for tutoring me . "

" You didn't have to though. " Jia said that but Sunwoo could clearly see she was pleased to receive his gift and the little smile on her face . " But now that I think about it , I don't have your number Jia . "

" Well we always get in contact through sns so... "

" Can I have your number please? " , Sunwoo asked with his puppy eyes .

And Jia couldn't say no to him . Sunwoo was so freaking cute to her . " Here you can put your number here , I am gonna come back from the washroom in a bit . " She handed Sunwoo her phone unlocking it .

But she was forgetting something , something really important . Which might cause a lot of tension between them .

" I think I am forgetting something ...what is it...OH FUCK SUNWOO ! " She finally remembered it while washing her hand and made a run to their classroom . Why did she had to go the washroom so far from their classroom , she thought while running in full speed .

 Why did she had to go the washroom so far from their classroom , she thought while running in full speed

AUTHORS NOTE : Umm...Jia dear...brace yourself .

AND THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING !!!