2

I quickly got up and grabbed my suitcases, Juno followed.

"Let me take those." Diego held his hand out for them.

"I can take them but thanks." I replied.

"No seriously if I don't help, your dad will probably kill me." He chuckled.

"Well if you insist." I laughed back, handing him the cases.

We walked out of the plane and onto an airstrip. There was a black limo on it with a driver in a suit. Juno and I got in the back, Diego in the front.

The drive was about 10minutes but when we arrived my jaw dropped. The house was huge and beautiful, it was like something out of a movie.

 The house was huge and beautiful, it was like something out of a movie

"Holy shit." I whispered to myself as I got out the limo.

"I know right." Diego smiled, next to me. I started walking up the stairs next to the waterfall and saw a man in a suit come out from the front door. He had a massive smile on his face, was this my dad?

"Is that him?" I asked.

"Yep, that's Mr Russo." Diego wheeled the suitcases up the last steps.

"Why does he go by 'Mr Russo'?" I walked towards him.

"He doesn't use his real name that often because he doesn't want to put his family in danger." Diego explained.

"Family? How big's his family?" I got closer and closer to my father.

"You're his only child but he's got sisters, brother, nieces and nephews."

Before I could say anything I was in front of my dad. 

"Oh my goodness, it's you!" He smiled, clearly tearing up. He wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tight. This was my dad. The person I've wanted to meet my whole life was hugging me. And he's fucking rich!

"You look just like your mother." He smiled at me, holding back tears. I didn't know what to say, I just stood there. "I-I'm so sorry for your loss." He placed his hand on my shoulder. I stayed silent.

"Come on inside, I'll show you around." Me and Juno walked inside together and boy was this house massive! There was a big chandelier above us as we walked in, flowers, photos and so much more.

After James showed me around, which took a while, I was sat in my room on my bed it was about 4am since the flight took 7 hours.

This room was almost twice the size of my one at home it even has a bathroom. I started up unpack some of my clothes until someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I smiled. Diego walked into my room, he had changed out of his suit and was now in pyjamas, my eyes were drawn to a snake tattoo on his arm.

"Just wanted to check you're settled in." He spoke softly.

"Yeah thank you." I got out one of the many photo albums.