7

Roses pov

Me and Ralph had arrived at a tattoo parlour. I told Ralph to wait in the car then I walked inside and looked for three tattoos I wanted. After a while I found the perfect ones. A snake, like Diego's, I thought it looked cool. A lily, my mothers favourite flower and lastly a butterfly, my mother's favourite animal.

I walked up to the counter with the pictures I chose and said "I'm with Mr Russo." The woman behind the counter who had her arms coated in beautiful tattoos and had a few face piercings and dark black hair quickly walked into the back room. A few seconds later she walked back to me and gestured to the room.

"She's ready for you." She spoke softly, her voice was very different to what I expected.

I walked into the back room and saw a woman, not much older than me with tattoos all over her body. "How do we do this?" I asked.

The woman laughed at my lack of knowledge .

"This one you can have your shirt on but skirt off." She pointed to the snake since that one was going in my thigh "But the other two, you'll be able to keep your clothes on so want to do them first?" I nodded and sat on the chair.

I held my arm out for the lily and the woman began.

At first I flinched at the pain, but after a few minutes it wasn't that bad.

Before I knew it, the first tattoo was done. "It looks great." She said. "This one next?" She showed the the butterfly.

"Please." I smiled.

"You'll have to lay down for this." She told me, so I did. I lifted up the piece of my shirt just above my hip and the woman put the tattoo gun to my skin.

About an hour or two had passed and she was wrapping the tattoos up. I got off the chair and put my shirt on. "Thank you, so much." I smiled at her widely.

"No problem, go back to the front and Chelsea will tell you what you owe."

I walked too the front room and pulled out my credit card from my purse. "€250 please." Chelsea smiled at me.

I inserted my card into the machine until it beeped. "Thank you." I smiled back, putting my card away.

"I hope you like your tattoos, they'll look so good with your body type." She smirked slightly at me. I winked at her and walked out of the shop, back for the car.

Ralph was on his phone with the doors locked, I knocked on the window so he'd open it then sat down, wincing slightly.

He looked over at me. "Let's see." He smiled like a kid.

After I showed him the tattoos he started driving. "They look great you know." He told me. "The snake looks like Diego's."

"Oh, I just liked the look of it." I lied. The rest of the drive home was quiet with music on low.

When we got home, I walked inside and saw Alex in the kitchen. I walked over to him and got an apple out of the fruit bowl.

"Hey, where'd you guys go?" He asked. I pulled my shirt up a little and showed him the butterfly. "Damn, looks sick." He smiled.

"I got more but I've got to wait for them to heal, luckily they'll only take a few days." I pulled my shirt back down and took a bite from my apple.

The silence between us was too loud. "I wanna start training." I finally spoke.

"Like mafia training?" Alex asked.

"Just working out at first, then guns and knifes." I smiled.

"Sounds good to me, when do you wanna start?"