9

(There's a song that you can play during this chapter if you'd like :)

I woke up to Alex Still asleep in my arms, Juno was off somewhere. I tried to get my arm out from under Alex but failed. I grabbed my phone and check the time 4:50am. Seriously? I wasn't tired either.

I tried to pull my arm out again but it didn't work. "Alex." I whispered. I got a small 'hmph' in return. "Can I have my arm please." I whispered again. He groaned then moved off my arm, so he was facing away from me.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen to get some food. I wanted a snack more than anything but I was trying to stay healthy. I grabbed an apple then put on some headphones that were plugged into my phone. I then played my favourite song on my playlist. 'Bohemian Rhapsody, by queen'

I hummed to the tune and held my phone in my hand as I walked to the stairs. All I could think of was the body. I could smell faint bleach from the top of the stairs, I guess they cleaned it. I walked into my room and saw an empty space where he was earlier. "Mama, just killed a man." I sung at the same time as the song.

"Put my gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead" I sung again as I looked around my room, everything was in different places. If the man did this he wanted me to know he was here.

I walked to my bathroom and saw my dirty washing all over the floor. "Fuck sake." I sighed and put it all back into the clothes basket. I then walked back into my room and and made my bed, then cleaned the floor, then the bed side table and closed my closet.

This wasn't my room, it was like a hotel.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. My door opened after a few seconds. I quickly turned my head and saw Alex, his hair was messy and his eyes were mostly closed. "Why you up here? It's like 4am." His voice was croaky since he'd just woken up. "Oh, just wanted to tidy." I yawned. He closed my door and walked over to me. He laid down next to me and stared at the ceiling like I was. I turned my body to face him and propped my head up with my hand.

"Do you think the Russians caught Diego?" I asked. Alex turned to face me. "It's a possibility but Diego is strong, he'll make his way through this." I nodded the pulled a blanket over me, Alex stole some of it and smiled. I wrapped one arm around him but all I could think about was Diego. When I was throwing up and he held my hair back, when we cuddled in bed, when I took care of him, when he almost shot Claudia for me and when we almost...

My thoughts were cut off my Alex saying. "Did you and Diego ever sleep together?" I wish we did, it would've been the perfect goodbye. "No." I sighed. "We were close but he left." I added. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked quietly. I immediately sat up and stared at him. "Really?" I asked. "Well yeah, if you want to of corse."

I looked at him for a few seconds then a smile appeared on my face. "I'd love to." I got on top of him and kissed him, he deepened the kiss and flipped me over so he was on top. I slowly pulled away to catch my breath and looked at him. "I don't think I can do...this." I sighed my smile dropped. "Oh, that's okay. I'll wait until your ready." He smiled at me. I stood up checked the time. Only 5am? "I'm gonna go out for a bit." I said. "I'm your bodyguard, remember?" Alex looked at me. "And?" "And that means I have to come with you and protect you." He stated. "The place I'm going is kinda private." I replied. "Then I'll wait outside, cmon." He stood up. "I still need to change." I looked in my closet and grabbed some leggings but stayed in Alex's hoodie.

I got dressed then walked downstairs with Alex, we walked to his car and drove to the one place in town I felt safe. The cafe me and Diego kissed in for the first time. I walked inside and ordered a coffee. It was empty in there so the table Diego and I were was empty, I sat where I did before and stared at Diego would've sat.