19

I walked over to the door and opened it. Diego was on the other side with a bouquet of roses. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and gave him a big hug. "Hello handsome." I kissed him. He kissed be back but pulled away after a few seconds. "Did you cook? It smells amazing." He looked down at me. "Spaghetti Bolognese." I smiled and lead him inside.

"Wow that looks great." He sat down. I sat down opposite him and started eating. After a few minutes he put a small-ish black box with a pink ribbon in front of me. I saw a smirk on his face so I opened it with my eyebrow raised. My jaw almost dropped when I saw a dark blue vibrator in it. "I thought we could use it after dinner." He chuckled. I put the lid back on the box and put it to the side. "Yes, we can." I smirked back at him.

Once we finished dinner and I washed up he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. We both walked upstairs and to my bedroom.

He closed the door then backed me to a wall. He trailed kisses down my neck, leaving a few hickeys. I let out a few quiet whimpers until he stopped.

He got the vibrator from his pocket and ran it up my leg then to my inner thigh. He reached to pull my underwear down but was surprised when I wasn't wearing any. He slowly got down onto one knee.

I was about to say something until I felt the vibrator be turned on, on my clit. "Oh fuck." I moaned quietly.

"What was that, princess?" Diego looked up at me with a smirk, putting the vibrator on the highest setting. "Shit!" I grabbed his hair.

He started moving the vibrator around my clit until he found the spot that made my legs shake a bit. He held it there and inserted two fingers into me.

"Fuck, I need you!" I threw my head back.

Diego stood back up, removing his fingers and turning the vibrator off. He started kissing my neck again as I started pulling his trousers off.

"Getting needy huh?" Diego smirked, removing his lips from my neck. "Cmon, you know you want it." I seductively whispered into his ear.

I slowly pulled his boxers off, running my finger over his slit as I did so, making him twitch slightly. "You seem to be needy too." I teased.

"Fuck~" Diego groaned quietly.

I slowly made my way down his body, trailing kisses until I was on my knees. I looked up at him, he nodded so I kissed his tip first then kissed down the sides.

After a few seconds I took his tip in my mouth and sucked on it, slowly taking more. Diego was moaning quietly as I sucked faster.

Once I took as much as I could Diego thrusted into my mouth, making me gag. "Shit sorry." He moaned. I didn't respond but just started sucking more.

His moans grew louder, he was about to cum. I quickly grabbed the vibrator and put it on his tip. "Fuck, Rose I'm so close!" He grabbed my hair and thrusted into my mouth again as he came.

I quickly swallowed and looked up at him, he had a grin plastered on his face and was catching his breath.

I slowly stood up but got thrown on the bed. Diego towered over me, his chains hovering over my face and his cold rings trailing down my body giving me goosebumps.

He quickly discarded his shirt and my dress, somehow leaving me still laid down.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck as one of his hands trail down my body.

I pulled his head up and kissed him, he slid his tongue in and slid his hand down my thigh.

His hands were surprisingly cold even though my room was warm but that just made it better.

He finally inserted his index finger into me. It felt good but wasn't nearly enough, he quickly inserted a seconds one after noticing I wasn't too fazed. After a second to two he started thrusting his fingers in and out, still kissing me.

I moaned into his mouth but I wanted more...so much more. Honestly I wanted to try and be dominant but I didn't know how to do it and I didn't know if he'd like it.

"Are you okay?" He pulled away with a look of pure confusion. "Yeah." I whined as he removed his fingers.

"Cmon, tell me or I'll just stop." "Fine, I was thinking about being dominative but I don't know if you'd like it." I admitted.

Diego said nothing, just flipped us over so I was on top with a smirk. I started moving on his dick before putting it up to my entrance.

He looked up at me, maintaining eye contact as I lowered myself onto him. "Oh god!" I moaned. I heard Diego moaning too when I started moving up and down slowly.

"Shit, you're tight." He grabbed my hips, trying to make me go faster. I tutted at him and moved his hands away. "If you try that again I'll stop." I warned him and kept my pace slow to tease.

"Fuck, please." He begged. I started going faster, moaning louder at the same time. I kept bouncing up and down as fast as I could, Diego was moaning my name which turned me on so much more.

"S-shit I'm gonna cum!" I leaned down and kissed him as I moved my hips more. I moaned into his mouth as I came all over his dick.

Diego quickly pulled out and stated jerking off over my face. He soon came as I opened my mouth and caught most of it. He fell back onto the bed next to me. "You're so good baby." He panted.

He stood up after a few seconds and grabbed a damp towel from the bathroom then wiped his dick and my face. I was still laid naked on the bed not knowing what to do or what Diego was doing.

He walked back over to me after a few seconds, already dressed, with my pyjamas in his hand and put them next to me. "You okay, doll?" He stroked my cheek lightly. "Yeah." I smiled and started getting dressed. He went downstairs and came up after a few minutes with two cups of tea and Juno by his side. I was already in bed, laid down under the covers with Netflix on.

He placed one tea next to me and one on the shelf next to him then laid down. Juno jumped up between us as I drank my tea.

A while had passed and I finished my drink. I snuggled up to Diego and wrapped my legs around him. (and Juno) He put one arm around me and pulled me closer as we both fell asleep.

Wishing we could stay like this forever.

————
word count: 1183