Burgers & Death - Swanky!

Earth
United States
San Diego, California
Hodad's Downtown

Isaac is seen sitting outside Hodad's, a really good Burger Joint, he's been a few times with Mia and Irwen, but that was mostly to just sit and think some things over.

Now, it was for a hangout with a girl he only met yesterday, "Isaac?" He jumps slightly as a hand is waved infront of his face, he glances up to shoot Loona.

"Hey, you ever been to Hodad's?" He motions to the Restaurant, Loona shakes her head.

"This place has the freshest Burgers, surprisingly enough, it's pretty cheap too!" He nudges her as he stands, motioning to follow as they enter the front door.

"Isaaaac!" Isaac looks up at the man who's going to be taking them to their seats, spotting an old friend, Mickey.

"Hey Mick, finally got that spot?"

"You know it dude! Only had to suck fewer dicks this time, but hey, let's get you to a booth, yeah?" Mickey and Isaac had known eachother from when they both attempted going to College, which failed horribly.

"Probably just gonna take food to go, if that's cool, Mick." Mickey nods, holding his notepad and pen in hand, "I'll take the usually."

"And the hottie you brought with you?" Loona studies the menu a moment, ordering her food, then just standing awkwardly with Isaac, waiting for Mickey to return with their boxes.

"So, where ya from, Loona?" She looks to Isaac who is boredly fiddling wih his bandana.

"Oh, uhm... Y-You wouldn't know it, just... Some backwater town..." This answer doesn't really satisfy Isaac, as he groans.

"C'mon, I'll go first, then you have to tell me." She nods slightly.

"I was born in Concord, New Hampshire, which is... Literally on the other side of the country, moved around a lot, found Irwen in Texas, then we found Mia in Iowa, and here we are now, California."

"Family?"

"Piece of Shit Mother, mystery Father, and two siblings." Isaac turns to face her, "Now you."

"I-" Mickey interrupts as he strides up to the two, handing them their food.

"Alright, Isaac, have a good one an' all that, now get out of here." Mickey smiles patting Isaac's shoulder as he walks away to serve other customers.

The two exit the restaurant, Isaac motioning for Loona to follow, "Theres a good place by the Beach we can sit and eat at."

Timeskip
San Diego, California

Isaac and Loona are sat at the end of a pier, styrofoam boxes sitting nearby, the food previously contained now consumed.

"Y'know, I don't usually just... Talk to people, that's usually Mia and Irwen." He looks over to Loona, who is looking out at the ocean.

"Yeah... I'd been to a couple of your shows, and I finally caved and bought that backstage pass." She couldn't understand why she felt so nervous around him.