Horns, Nails - A New Life!

Hell
Pride Ring
Hellish Street

"Ow... Ow..!" The voice of a man strains, a grunt follows soon after as he sits up, "Hghh... Shit..." He finally manages to prop himself up, putting a hand to his head, his brain practically thumbing within his skull.

"Christ on a... Stick..!" He stands, leaning his hand onto a nearby brick wall, with a heave, he takes a step forward losing his grip on the wall and falling directly onto his face.

A few Sinners and Demons pass him on the street, a few even stopping to study his face a moment, almost like they recognized him.

It takes him a moment, but Isaac manages to struggle to his feet, holding a hand to a near wall to support his weight. "Oh... Fuck, my head..." He releases a groan, pushing himself off the wall and down the street.

From what we could see of him, his skin was now red, sclera yellow while his eyes were his odd blue, his hair the same length, only now looking as if he was a paint brush dipped in blood, horns jutted and curled from his scalp, he wore the clothing he had before being shot.

Jeans torn at the knee, a tight black undershirt which clings to his now morphed figure, a peach shirt torn by the shoulders and neck overtop, a pair of red high tops.

A demon bumps into him, stopping in its tracks, and looking up at the Sinner, who looks down, "Watch it." The Imp scurries past him, further down the street.

As Isaac is walking, he finally remembers what happened, "Is... This place really Hell?" He looks around, doing a little spin in place.

"Why's it so... Uh, Modern..?" As he's looking around he stops, spotting someone who looks fairly familiar entering a office building, with what looks like horns jutting from the top.

Quickly, he crossed the street, stopping infront of the doors, hesitating for a moment, only for a dark hand to grip his, and push it towards the door, a dark voice speaking, "Don't be so scared... Buddy."

He pushes the door open, entering the building, he now stood in a front office, a receptionists desk situated at the back, nearest a wall which has two splits to its side, which are hallways.

Nobody sat behind the desk, causing Isaac to look down the halls, spotting a door at the end of one which had "I.M.P Headquarters" written crudely on the door, a piece of paper taped to the door stating a meeting was in progress.

"C'mon, open it! Their just in there!" The voice spoke again, making Isaac take a step forward, and push the door open, interrupting the meeting.

Four demons sat in the room, two small Imps on the left of a long table, a Hellhound on the right, and finally... Blitzø.

"Uhm, can we help you? Kinda in the middle of a fuckin' meeting bud." Blitzø brushes the interruption off.

"Yeah, you can first tell me what the fuck you did with my corpse!" Isaac enters the room, staring the Imp down, "A bullet to the brain isn't something you should brush off!"

"Wait, Isaiah? No, no... Uh, Imato?" - Blitzø

"Sir, I believe his name was Isaac." - Moxxie

"Isaac! Right, shut up Moxxie." Blitzø smiles at the Sinner, hands in his hips.

"You... Blew my brains out! In a literal sense!" Isaac slammed a hand down onto the table, making it shake, "An' now, I'm freakin' the fuck out."

"Hey, how was I supposed to know you'd end up in Hell?!" Blitz crosses his arms, turning away like a sassy child, "Besides, I thought you hurt my Loonie!" He points to the Hellhound.