Ozzie's Pt. 0.5 - Musical Talents of Barbry

Hell
Lust Ring
Near Ozzie's

"Man, this place already sucks." Isaac is seen walking down one of the many streets of the Lust Ring, his attention more on his Phone as he follows the GPS.

That's when he spots his destination, "Unholy fuck..." He clicks his phone off, stuffing the device into his pocket.

"Wrath is dusty, Pride is boring... Lust is... Well... Big?" He shrugs, approaching the doors, a few of the Demons in the line yell at him.

"No date, no entry." The bouncer states.

"How about an invitation?" Isaac lifts the purple envelope from his pocket, the Bouncer's eyes widen as he bows his head, quickly opening the doors.

"Right this way sir!" Isaac steps past him, he immediately notices how spacious the front room is, the central stage is even bigger.

"Huh, that's it! Lust is compensating, there we go." Isaac attracts a few glances from other patrons, all of which are here with someone.

He looks around a moment, trying to find Ozzie, the embodiment of Lust hadn't told him where to look, so he was in the dark in a sense.

That's when he is suddenly pulled into the air, "Woah-Fuck!" He is sent through the air while still being held, but is them dropped, only to be caught by another Demon.

He's held in a massive left hand, he looks up to spot the Demon holding him, he then scowls, holding his right arm up, "You put me down and I won't gouge your eyes out fuckface!" He then clenches his fist, blade jutting from his free arm.

"Hey now! No need for that, man!" The Demon sets Usaac down, "Didn't the girl give you my appearance?"

"...You're Asmodeus?" Isaac unclenches his fist, blade sheathing, "Sorry about the threat."

"Nah, it's cool kid! You weren't exactly brought to me nicely." He turns to a clown next to him, "Fizz, I said, Gently."

The clown only grumbles, sinking into his seat.

Asmodeus is a large, vibrantly-colored, burly demon of a staggering posture. He has long arms and digitigrade legs, a broad upper chest and narrow waist, and a tuft of cyan rooster-like tail feathers that have three sickle tail feathers colored red, black and ivory-white.

"Are all you Sins so tall?"

"Eh, maybe! Well, probably not, we get stronger the more people commit our specific sin!"

"...That makes like, no sense, but alright."

His head is colored dark blue and has large feathers running to his chest. He has a thick mane of cyan hair, in which are two additional faces of a ram and a bull on the right and left sides.

Isaac snorts, holding a laugh.

"What is it?"

"Sorry, sorry, you just... You look like a giant Rooster."

"...Rooster?"

Isaac snorts again, brushing off the joke.