Short Scenarios

Hello, in this "Chapter" will be short Scenarios I may work further with.

Some of these will be like one-shots, fluff, smut, etc.

Enjoy!

(This info bits are staying, mostly for new readers.)

<[---------------------------------------]>

Blitzø ♡ Isaac

Isaac is pushed lightly, a hand softly planted in his shoulder, the owner of said hand being Blitzø.

"Hey, Isaac." Isaac let's out a hum, acknowledging Blitzø, "Can... Can we cuddle? I know it's weird, but..."

He couldn't finish his sentence as Isaac slowly turns onto his back, his arms snaking around the Imp, as he pulls him closer.

"Wow, okay, fuck me too, why don't you." Isaac opens one eye, looking directly into the Imps.

"Don't test me, buttercup." The Imp nods quickly, settling into the warm embrace.

<[---------------------------------------]>

Loona ♡ Isaac ♡ Octavia

"So, Stylish Occult is... A clothing store for sad teens who hate their fathers..?" Isaac repeats the words of Octavia, who nods happily.

"Yep, and since you died at Nineteen..." Loona doesn't continue, the meaning of the sentence already being understood.

The girls drag him into the building, "We should stop and look at some Taxidermy!" Octavia dragged the two to the back of the building, viewing a number of clothing as they walk around.

As Isaac is looking around, Octavia and Loona stop at a section of makeup, already scheming what they could put on Isaac and get away with it.

They decide on black nail polish, and 'guy liner' giggling evilly, the girls purchase the makeup, then go and find Isaac. "What's in the bag?"

"A surprise." The girls speak in unison.

<[---------------------------------------]>

Moxxie ♡ Isaac

"Hey, little Imp." Moxxie jumps, turning to face Isaac, the two having had spent the night together, why? Well, Millie had to go back to the Farm, on the Wrath Ring, so she asked Isaac to take lots of care of him.

"Oh... Crumbs..." Moxxie let's out an odd sound, his eyes trailing down the shirtless Isaac, "I hope Millie doesn't kill us..."

"I mean, she was the one who said we can do whatever... And the both of you agreed, remember? Open relationship." Isaac takes a step away from the open bedroom door.

"Right... Uh, guess we should be heading to work..." Isaac chuckles, patting the short Imps head, slipping his shirts on.

<[---------------------------------------]>

There we go, every once in a while, I'll do something like this - Also sorry for not having one for Millie.

Or, I'll make a chapter of those Preferences things or whatever.

Have a good one!