Chapter One

"Are you sure they don't care that I'm there with you?" Ophelia asked, as she looked over at her father.

"I'm certain, Lia. I asked, and I know you want to meet Tip and Chris. You've listened to their music for years." Paul replied, giving his daughter a big smile.

"Fine, just let me go and get dressed." Ophelia murmured, as she put her empty plate in the sink and ran off to her room.

Ophelia Walker was a forced to be reckoned with sometimes, but most times she was a total sweetheart. The girl had been practically attached to her father's hip since she was little. Her little sister, Meadow, not so much. Of course, Meadow loved Paul and Ophelia, but she wasn't one to travel with him everywhere he went. Most of the time, Meadow would stay home with her mother. Ophelia and Meadow shared the same mother, but their mother seemed to love Meadow a hell of a lot more than she did Ophelia, which really didn't hurt Ophelia's feelings much.

Ophelia and Paul had travelled to New York, Manhattan to be precise, for the new movie Paul was to star in. The movie, Takers, had an interesting story to it, but Ophelia liked the Fast and the Furious movies a lot more. She was biased though, since that was where she would see the rest of her extended family. Anyhow, Ophelia had read the script for this movie, so she knew everything that was going to happen.

"Are you ready?" Paul asked, as he passed by the girl's room.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, as she slid her feet into a black pair of doc martens.

Once she had her shoes on, she opened the door to her room and stepped out. Her father glanced at her outfit, before giving her a nod of approval. He motioned for her to follow him out to his car, so he could drive the two of them to where they were going to be filming for the day. Ophelia was beyond excited when Paul had parked the car and she could see the actors standing together as they laughed and talked amongst each other.

"Yo look!" Chris called, looking over towards Paul's car,"Paul brought his little girl." He said, catching the others' attention.

When the attention turned towards Ophelia and Paul, Ophelia felt her face start to get hot, as she tucked herself into her father's side.

"No need to be shy, girl, we've heard all about you. Paul talks about you and your little sister all the time." Tip commented, smiling at the young girl.

"You look so much like Paul, it's almost scary." Hayden said, causing the girl to smile lightly.

"I love your outfit." Zoe murmured, as she pulled Ophelia away from her father.

"Thank you." Ophelia replied, feeling a little nervous when she was pulled away from her father.

Idris walked away from the group for a moment to talk to one of the directors that had called him over, whilst everyone else stayed in a group.

"You go to every set with Paul for other movies, why didn't you come here until now?" Michael asked, causing the girl to shrug.

"I don't know, I mean, I was a little girl when I first went on set with Dad. I guess now it's different because the Fast family are my family, ya know? The other sets aren't the same, and I don't want people to think I'm following Dad around like a lost puppy if they don't want me on set." Ophelia replied, causing the others to chuckle.

"We've been telling your dad to bring you since he mentioned you were in New York with him." Chris commented, and Ophelia blushed lightly.

Ophelia couldn't deny that she thought Chris was attractive, and so was Tip. She had honestly thought they were attractive since she was younger.

"Paul!" Idris called, as he jogged over to the group,"They were wondering if you were cool with Ophelia being an extra during the bank robbing scene." He commented, causing Paul to bite his lip.

"Which part?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Paul was totally fine with his daughter being an actress and being in his movies if she wanted to be, but he didn't want her hurt or anything.

"She'll just be one of the people behind the desk. They said she'll be next to the lady that signals the cops." He replied, causing Paul to nod.

"Fine with me." Paul answered, and Idris nodded as well.

"Good luck, Ophelia. They'll call you when it's time for you to take your place." Idris said, smiling at the girl, before he walked back over to the directors to tell them Paul's answer.

"They might want you to change. If so, I should have clothes in my trailer that would fit you." Zoe commented, as she smiled at Ophelia.

After about an hour, Ophelia was called to set to be showed where she was going to be standing. She was given a desk spot next to a lady and a man on the other side of her. A few minutes later, "action" was called and Ophelia watched as her father and a few of the other cast members ran through. Tip's character was still in prison, so she wouldn't see him out with the rest of the cast.

She watched as her father's character came over and grabbed the woman next to her, calling out that she had signalled the police. Ophelia was motioned to stand by a director, with a couple of other people, as they watched the cast run through the building. Ophelia jumped lightly when an hand touched her waist, and and arm wrapped around her. She turned and seen Chris, but she could tell he was still in character, as the cameras panned over to them. She pretended to tremble in fear, as Chris smirked.

"Hey, baby." He murmured, kissing her cheek before walking back to the others.

When the director called "cut," Ophelia felt a light blush grace her cheeks. She hadn't expected that part of the scene, but she simply brushed it off. She knew that was her only part in the movie anyway.

"There's going to be a party at the plaza tonight. Your dad and the rest of us are going. You should go, a few of the other kids will be there. They should be mostly your age." Zoe said, as Ophelia walked over to her.

Ophelia liked the idea of a party, even if she would have to talk her dad into letting her go...

××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I figured you guys probably don't know who I'm talking about when I'm mentioning some of the cast, so here's the cast I've mentioned, and might continue to mention a couple of more times; (I will also put who they play in the movie)

- Idris Elba plays Gordon Cozier
- Hayden Christensen plays A.J
- T.I. plays Ghost
- Chris Brown plays Jesse Attica
- Michael Ealy plays Jake Attica
- Zoe Saldana plays Rachel Jansen
- Paul Walker plays John Rahway

I hope that helps you guys figure out the people when I mentioned them during the chapter.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx