Chapter Six

"W-what? Are you serious?" He asked, looking down to her belly.

"Dead serious. I'm almost two months along, which is why I was sick. This baby doesn't like me eating much of anything." She replied, chuckling lightly.

"H-how?" He asked, still unsure if he heard her right or not.

"Peter, you have had the sex talk, right?" She asked, causing the boy to blush a deep red.

"Yes! Yes, I have." He exclaimed, and Ophelia smiled as she watched the boy's blush stay on his face.

"Come," She instructed,"let's go back to the living room and sit down. You look ready to pass out." She commented, grabbing the boy's hand.

Ophelia lead Peter to the living room and had him sit down on the couch. She went to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water, before walking back over to Peter to hand him one of the bottles.

"I was attacked at a party." She said, causing him to quickly look over at her.

"What?" He asked, his voice full of worry.

"I went to a cast party with my dad. One of the cast members brought their nephew with them so he could make some friends. Apparently he was having trouble adjusting to his father marrying a woman of color," Ophelia began, sighing shakily,"I decided to try and be his friend for Zoe, since she had asked us so nicely. He talked me into leaving the crowded hall with him, and we made out on the stairs, but when he tried putting his hands on me, I pushed him away." She stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"You don't have to tell me." Peter rushed out, but Ophelia shook her head.

"No, I need to learn to talk about it without totally going quiet," She answered,"He kept calling me a prude; saying I'd have a better reputation if I slept with him. He said all of the guys hated me and believed I was too much of a prude to be with anyone. He got so into my head, that I didn't even realize he had started touching me again. Next thing I know, I'm trying to push him off of me, while he's forcing me to have sex with him," She said, sighing once again,"I didn't tell anyone, I just went to my father and pretended nothing happened. I think Chris and Tip could tell something was wrong, just like my father could, but they didn't ask any questions. I kept everything to myself, until three weeks ago. I told Dad everything, and he called Zoe and told her, too. Zoe promised to get her nephew in trouble, and she felt so guilty for something she didn't know would happen. She brought me three pregnancy tests, and that's when Dad, Zoe, and I found out I was pregnant. I was a month along by the time I found out." She finished, feeling tears begin to fall down her face.

Peter didn't know what to do. He wasn't the best at comforting people, which was obvious with his shyness and awkwardness. Instead of thinking too much though, he simply leaned forward a bit and pulled the girl into his arms, holding her as she cried. After a few minutes, she finally finished crying and she pulled away from Peter.

"You're the first person I've told since I told Dad." Ophelia said, causing Peter's heart to fill with pride.

He was happy that his new friend trusted him so much with a secret such as this one.

"Do you want cookies?" Ophelia asked,"I want cookies." She commented, standing from the couch.

Peter followed her into the kitchen, watching as she pulled out a prepackaged thing of cookie dough. She turned the oven on and placed some cookie dough on a pan, before she slid the pan into the oven. When she had opened the fridge to grab the cookie dough, Peter had been shocked to see multiple things of cookie dough. He soon figured her father had bought the cookie dough for her since she was a pregnant, hormonal, teenager who he probably didn't want to upset.

"Do you want a bite?" She asked, holding a spoonful of cookie dough out to Peter.

Peter simply nodded, and she brought the spoon to his mouth and fed him almost like a small child. The two talked about their lives for a bit until the time beeped for the cookies. Ophelia pulled the cookies from the oven and picked one up, only to drop it back down and gasp.

"Damn it! That's hot!" She exclaimed, causing Peter to chuckle.

"They just came out of the oven, O." He replied, and she grinned.

"O, I like that," She murmured, before she began to laugh,"Hey, yours is P. It's like the alphabet. It's perfect, especially if I'm older than you." She said, and he chuckled.

"I'm fourteen." He replied, making her gasp.

"You're a baby," She cooed, pulling him to her chest,"I'm sixteen. You're a baby to me." She commented, as she playfully ran her fingers through her hair like a mother would do a small child.

"Guess I know who to come to for actual girl advice, instead of Aunt May and Ned." He said, causing her to laugh.

Soon Paul came home, and he was surprised to meet the young boy. Paul could easily tell just how sweet and pure Peter was, so he didn't feel at all threatened by the boy around his daughter. Matter of fact, he almost wanted to praise Peter for pulling Ophelia out of her shell, even just a little bit.

Ophelia had invited Peter to stay for dinner, and after a call to his aunt May, Peter was able to stay and have dinner with the father and daughter. He almost felt like he was a part of their family unit, as much as he was a part of May's family. Well, he was May's only real family left, as she was his. Feeling like he had more family was a feeling he could never describe, but it made him feel absolutely amazing...

××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. There will be a small time skip to the next chapter, like there has been between a couple of other chapters. Don't hate me, this is just to establish the story.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx