-05-

Orlando, Florida
November 22nd – 11:04am

George stood in the doorway, smirk on his lips, suitcase in hand. The cool air breezed through the open door, brushing past George's figure inside towards Dream who stood completely still. His mouth was slightly agape, heart a stuttering mess within his rib cage.

No words passed between the two after their greeting, simply because Dream was absolutely starstruck. Starstruck because George was here in front of him, starstruck because he was standing in front of him with a half-boner that was slightly his fault.

George felt just a tad bit awkward standing in the doorway. Dream made no move to let him in, and he could barely look past him to see the inside of the house.

Truth be told, although George had seen Dream before over facetime and video calls, seeing him in person made his stomach do all sorts of things. The butterflies inside erupted as soon as he saw the blonde, green eyes and all.

And to Dream, god, words couldn't comprehend anything he was feeling. Seeing the brunette in front of him was absolutely astounding. He was stunning, far more stunning than anything a camera or photo could capture, and seeing him in real life was proof of that. Dream's eyes couldn't stop for one second, his vision looked everywhere, his dainty arms, soft looking hands, messy hair and his pretty face. George was truly breathtaking, and he just couldn't get enough of it.

George's head titled in question, after he noticed Dream staring for way too long. "Dream?"

But Dream's head was still hollow.

Apart from the fact that Dream was seriously checking George out, there was only one thought swarming behind his eyes. And that was what the fuck is George doing in Florida. They'd been talking about it for months, but George hadn't been able to get a visa. How on earth did he get a visa?

"George? Why are you here?"

George scoffed, "I thought you'd be happy to see me." He said.

Dream backtracked, "N-no." George's brow raised, "I-I mean, I am, obviously, it's just.. why?" George stared back, confused but definitely amused. Dream added a smile, a pained very awkward smile to try to soften the blow.

George frowned playfully, "What? I can't come see my best friends?" He asked tauntingly.

But Dream knew better. Yeah, maybe he did want to come see his best friends, but he also knew that George was probably here for another reason too.

Secretly, Dream didn't want that to be the reason George decided to fly out to Florida. That he only wanted to come out and see the both of them.

He wanted it to be about this bet, that George only wanted to come out to see Dream and tease him more. It was stupid of him to be jealous of something like that, but he wanted George's attention only, something he definitely wouldn't voice aloud.

George's brows raised teasingly, "Do you just want me to sit out here all day? I can get on my knees, I'd bet you'd love that."

That sparked Dream's memory. The memory of him currently having a boner. Dream went stiff at the thought.

"I-"

"George!"

George's teasing smirk dropped into a more happier grin, as Sapnap's voice echoed through the house. Seconds later, Sapnap appeared in the doorway, pushing past Dream and giving him a dirty look, as if to say 'what the hell are you doing?'

Sapnap quickly shot George a friendly grin, arms outstretched for an embrace in which George accepted gratefully. "Dude, I can't believe you're here!" George grinned back, pulling away from their hug. "Come in, come in!"