-13-

Orlando, Florida
November 30th – 11:27pm

Dream had checked the date at least twenty times throughout the entire day. It was November 30th, the last day of November, last day of this bet, last day of living in literal hell. It almost didn't feel real, how did he manage to last this long? After this he'd have to praise his self control tremendously. The man even set a timer for midnight, the alarm would be a sound of victory, a celebration to remind him that he won.

He almost felt bad for practically abandoning George in his home all day, but with the last interactions between the two being very very intimate, he knew that avoiding him would be the only way he'd survive No Nut November. He was so close to folding yesterday and the day before, so he spent the entire day running completely bullshit errands, and visiting made-up family. George looked almost annoyed, rather skeptical about the entire ordeal, but Dream didn't look twice as he raced out the door.

But now it was night. He didn't have anywhere to be, and he didn't want to leave George home alone for the entire night just over a stupid bet. He was his own worst enemy at times, maybe he should've booked a hotel somewhere to avoid the inevitable.

When Dream first entered back into the house, the house was comfortingly quiet, and he managed to find George in the kitchen, busying himself with baking cookies. Dream didn't know how, considering he didn't remember buying any ingredients to make said cookies, but they were cookies nonetheless.

What he didn't appreciate after a long day of doing nothing outside, was coming back to watch George somehow make eating cookies sexy. The way the still hot chocolate smeared adorably across the corner of his lips. The way his tongue swiped out to lick the chocolate away. The way he sucked his fingers into his mouth to clean away the extra crumbs.

He excused himself after that, fighting his inner demons to keep his god forbidden dick from getting a boner, something much easier said than done.

Dream busied himself with work for the rest of the night, refusing to eat, just so he could avoid the inevitable. A couple more hours and he'd be done, he'd just have to survive all of George's antics.

Dream hated how he started dozing off a few hours in, halfway through typing away at his computer. He knew his body well enough to know when he was ready to conk out for the night. Defeatedly, he turned his pc off, not before checking the time. 11:27pm. Huh, weird?

He changed into his pajamas, before collapsing in his bed. Another half an hour and November would be over. Never had he hated a month more, sure he hated Monday's, and rainy weather, but now he could confidently say he had a least favorite month.

Just as he was about to turn his light off, and go to sleep, Dream heard soft knocks on the door. His stomach bottomed out with the noise echoing through his room. A familiar set of brown hair poked its way through the door, Dream's eyes widening in anticipation.

In George came, eyes sparkling with something mischievous, something naughty. He closed the door behind him, immediately locking his gaze with Dream intimidatingly. "How long are you going to keep this up?"

"What-" Before Dream could utter another word, his breath hitched into his esophagus as he desperately watched George make his way over the foot of his bed, crawling across his mattress with a sultry look in his eye. Dream swallowed.

George inched ever so closer, legs spread on either side of Dream's as he crept towards him with a particular glint to his brown eyes. "I'm right in front of you and all you want to do is fight it." He said, his voice barely above a breathless whisper.

Dream felt himself grow hard underneath the brunette man, but he still tried to maintain his mask. "George," He said, hating just how weak his voice sounded, how strained it was. "You're gonna have to try har-"