-06-

Orlando, Florida
November 23rd —8:09pm

It had been exceptionally hard the first day of George being in Florida.

Dream learnt very quickly that George could not in fact handle the heat of Orlando. Even in the relatively chilly season of November, he had somehow managed to complain about the heat at least fifty times. And he had only been there for one day.

Dream could understand that, I mean the drastic change from London weather to Florida weather would overwhelm anyone. But the way that George had dealt with this 'heat' was what got to Dream.

For the past two days George had been wearing a hoodie, and short shorts that sat way too far up his ass to be comfortable, constantly. When he walked around, his hoodie, which seemed to be a regular sized hoodie, fell over his shorts and made him look like he was naked. And when you did see his shorts, you could practically see his ass cheeks hanging out the back.

And Dream only knew about this because that was the only thing he could concentrate on any singular time George walked by him. It was like his ass was a magnet, and his eyes were made of metal. They always flicked there immediately.

It didn't help Dream's case at all, and by the way George somehow managed to arch his back just the tiniest bit more, to make his ass more prominent, it was almost like he could feel Dream's intent gaze burning holes into his ass and did it on purpose.

He totally did.

It was also weird because Sapnap didn't say a thing? Dream found it completely odd that Sapnap didn't notice how skanky George dressed on a regular basis. Maybe he didn't notice it as much, because George wasn't on his mind 24/7 like he was on Dream's.

The trio decided late in the afternoon that they were going to order food in and have a chill night in. George was only here for a week, but they still didn't want to bombard him with things on his first day here.

Dream sat on the couch, lazily flicking through Netflix trying to find something to watch. He didn't know where the other two were, and he didn't really want to find out. I mean he saw Sapnap constantly, and if he were to go hang out with George he didn't know what would happen.

He had managed to watch two episodes of the show he'd been binging when he heard footsteps coming from the stairway. His heart started beating faster, was George coming down? Was he going to act like nothing ever happened? Would they just watch Netflix together? Would he make a move??

He glanced in the direction of the stairs, only to see Sapnap rounding the corner. He slumped back down into his chair, turning his attention back to the television.

He heard Sapnap scoff as he entered the living room, standing in the doorway. "Don't act too excited to see me. I know I'm not your boyfriend but you can at least not literally cry when I'm here instead."

Now it was Dreams turn to scoff, "Shut up."

Sapnap smiled, "Yeah, yeah, whatever, I'm leaving now anyways."

Dream's head shot up immediately, eyes widening, his attention ripped away from the television to go straight back to Sapnap. He was.. leaving? Oh no.

"What? Where? Why?" Dream rushed.

Sapnap snorted, "Say who and how and we got all five."

"Shut up," Dream scoffed in retaliation. "Where are you going?"

"I've got a date." Sapnap told him nonchalantly.

Dreams brows furrowed, "A date?"

Sapnap nodded, "Yeah, I told you about that before." He said.