-08-

Orlando, Florida
November 26th – 11:49am

Dream stepped out of the shower, immediately wrapping the white towel around his waist. Two freezing cold showers, before it was even noon. Dream almost felt shameful.

Each erection he had became increasingly more agonizing then the last, and each one became easier to pop up then the last. Any light touch from George, hell every look from George made Dream's cock twitch, simply because he never was able to fix them properly. Was never able to fucking jerk off.

Dream sighed, he didn't know how much more he could withstand.

Almost exhaustedly, he sighed, and after getting changed into some baggy, comfortable clothes, trudged his way downstairs to find Sapnap standing around in the kitchen, supposedly cooking up lunch for the rest of them. George was nowhere to be found, and Dream almost thanked the gods that he wasn't there. At least he could be boner-free for a little while.

Dreams brows furrowed as he sat down at the countertop, Sapnap almost looked rather guilty as he cooked away. His face was pulled down in a light scowl, eyes intently focusing on the bowl in his hands.

Dream had been friends with Sapnap forever, he could definitely tell when he was in a bad mood and when he was not. And in the moment, he could tell that something was bothering the raven haired boy. He looked kind of troubled, if anything.

Dream frowned,"What's wrong?" He asked thoughtfully.

Sapnap sighed, "Nothing.."

Dream scoffed, "Yeah, right." He stated. Dream shuffled in his chair simply so he could lean in closer towards him. "What's up? Spill dude."

Sapnap stopped his movements, meeting the blonde's green eyes with his own. Dream could see he looked majorly upset, his eyes looked almost pitiful. "You're going to hate me."

Dream furrowed his brows. Hate him? Oh gosh. Never. "Unless you've murdered my entire family, I don't think it'd be possible to hate you." He told him, mockingly, crossing his arms across his chest.

Sapnap smiled, sheepishly rubbing at his neck. "Well..."

Dream raised an eyebrow, silently telling him to go on, but Sapnap looked rather hesitant to tell him the truth. Dream huffed, "Spit it out!"

"I have to go on a trip!"

Dream's eyes widened. He changed his mind. That was definitely a way to make him hate him.

"What?" He deadpanned, voice incredibly low.

Sapnap held his hands up defensively in surrender, "Woah.. Don't go all ape shit on me man, I have to go North Carolina to see someone for a bit."

Dream's hostile glare grew dangerously dark, "And this was the only time you could go?" He seethed.

"I have to, this is the only time I can go!" Sapnap whined.

Dream started to feel himself panic, "What about George?"

Sapnap waved him off, "He has you! It's fine." He defended.

It was not fine. Leaving Dream alone with George was the thing he was worried about the most. "It's not Sapnap!" Dream shot back.

"I'm sorry, but if you're worried about me seeing George, he's the one that encouraged me to go on this trip, and he said he'd be back in the next couple of months, and I'd get to see him again." Sapnap claimed. Dream felt the scoff rise in his throat.

Of course George encouraged Sapnap to go. Hell it wouldn't even surprise Dream if George specifically asked Sapnap to leave for the next week. That asshole.

"I'll come with you." He said quickly, not thinking before he spat it out.

Sapnap scoffed, "Don't be stupid, you can't just leave George here by himself."

Honestly, although Dream would obviously feel guilty in the long run, leaving George here in their house all alone felt like a great idea. Anything to avoid the hell week he'd be put through if he were to stay here alone with him.

"I cannot believe you are doing this right now." Dream said breathlessly in disbelief, shaking his head slowly at him.

Sapnap shrugged, "Well you're going to have to believe it, I'm leaving tonight." He said nonchalantly.

Dreams eyes widened in horror, "Tonight?!"

Sapnap chuckled, "That's what I said, didn't I?"

Dream scowled,"Sapnap!"

"Okay! I'm sorry!" Sapnap exclaimed in defense. "Just chill out dude, I don't know why you're getting so worked up about this, I see you every single day, being away for like a week isn't going to change much."

Dreams' eyes widened impossibly bigger, threatening to pop out of their sockets and roll across the floor. "You're only going for a week?!" He yelled.

Sapnap furrowed his brows, "Yeah..?"

"What the hell!" Dream called.

"I'm sorry!" Sapnap called back.

Just as he was about to argue more, the sound of creaking floorboards near the staircase caught Dream's attention. He quickly spun around, seeing George dressed in a hoodie and yet another pair of extremely tight, black shorts happily marching himself towards the bickering pair. Dream turned away quickly before he needed another cold shower.

"What are you guys screaming about?" George questioned lightly, standing next to Dream by the countertop.

Dream shot George a pointed look, "Sapnap leaving." He muttered.

George smiled mischievously, "Yeah I know, I told him he should go." He told him, Dream's eyes widened again. Softly, George wrapped his delicate fingers around Dream's bicep, almost cuddling into his side. "We can spend more time together, no?"

Dream felt his arm burn at the small light grazes of skin under George's finger tips, his eyes flicked there absentmindedly. "I- uhm, yeah." He stuttered out quietly.

George grinned, pulling away before looking Dream up and down, "You don't sound too confident." He taunted.

Of course Dream didn't feel confident. Sapnap had been with them for the last few days constantly, and still the amount of times Dream nearly caved was embarrassingly high. What would happen if Sapnap did leave? George would be able to do anything to him, absolutely anything, and Dream probably wouldn't be able to survive the last few days of November without him.

Sapnap cleared his throat, both sets of eyes setting back on him. Sapnap looked between the two, a mix of suspicion and smugness washing over his features. "You'll be fine, I'll be able to see George next time he comes to visit, and I'll be back just after George leaves."

Dream muffled a snort, oh yes, how convenient that Sapnap will only be gone until George leaves again. He almost wanted to scream god this whole situation was so frustrating. He almost hated himself for getting himself into this predicament. If only he didn't make that stupid bet, then he'd be able to live a boner-free life, and not in a constant state of pain.

Or if he didn't have any pride, he'd fuck George and get this all over with.

"Besides..!" Sapnap sang, gesturing to the pair with his hands wildly, "You guys will totally have so much fun without me."

Dream choked down a scoff. He wasn't planning on it.

*

*

*

sorry for the short chap guys, borderline burnt out but i'm fine :,) ANYWAYS this was more of a filler chap, kinda.. just.. setting the mood, but i'm aiming to get two more chapters out in the next few days !! <3

also do you know what's wild, the fact that people from my school may totally read my writing. like certain people in my grade are like gnf fans and shit, and this other girl is hella obsessed with dsmp - she literally ONLY uses lovejoy songs on her insta stories, but like IMAGINE they just read my smut and don't even realize i'm the one that writes it 😈🥵