-12-

Orlando, Florida
November 29th – 11:33pm

Dream had made it the entire day without popping a boner. Something Dream would consider a miracle with the way George had been treating him.

Dream knew he would've got an erection if he had actually spent the entire night with George, but he didn't. Instead he told him he was going to stream for a bit, solely to avoid the inevitable. He managed to get Sapnap on call too, pulling him from his busy schedule in North Carolina, so they could mess around on the Dream SMP together.

They streamed for a good couple hours, but even Dream felt his eyes grow tired from the constant blue light from his monitor, and he could also hear Sapnap grow sleepy from the otherside of the call. A notification caused his phone screen to light up. Dream peered down at the screen.

Sapnap

think we can end stream soon?

Sent 11:34pm

Dream sighed, silently agreeing that he was also tired and wanted to end the stream, despite wanting to stay on so he didn't have to deal with the painful erection that was bound to happen.

"Alright guys, I think I might end now." He announced.

They messed around for a bit, before Dream eventually said his farewells to chat and ended the stream, remaining in the call with Sapnap for a bit after. As the two were alone, Sapnap spoke up. "What made you want to stream so bad?" He asked light-heartedly.

Dream silently shuddered, "Nothing, you wouldn't get it."

"Try me." Sapnap replied.

Dream sighed, "No Nut November." He answered simply.

He could feel Sapnap's confusion through the screen, "Huh?"

Soft knocks at the door gained Dream's attention immediately, preventing him from answering. He knew it was George, obviously. Dream turned his head to see him stepping inside the room, closing the door behind him. "Be right back." He mumbled into the microphone quickly, taking off his headset, "Yeah?"

George slowly made his way over to Dream, who in turn spun in his chair to face the brunette. He looked mischievous, like he was about to do something bad. He totally was.

George looked down at him with a mischievous glint in his eye, "I have a question." He asked innocently, now only a few steps in front of him. Dream noticed immediately what George had on, his hoodie. It was one thing to see George walk around the house with a hoodie on, and his bare legs out. But that combined with the fact that it was Dream's hoodie, made his gut twist. Dream felt weirdly possessive.

Dream swallowed down that thought, "Uhm- yeah, what's up?"

George tilted his head, "There's only one day of November left.." He noted.

Dream bit his lip. Of course it would be about that, Dream couldn't help but feel nervous. "Yeah.."

George let a small smirk pull at the corner of his lips, feeling strangely proud how nervous he could make the blonde. He'd been wanting to ask Dream this for awhile. He knew it'd be the ice breaker, the thing to tip him over the edge. An opportunity so good, that Dream would have no choice but to lose.

George smiled sweetly, "Does this bet still count if you're not the one to make you come?"

Dream felt his face drain of any color. "W-what?"

George grinned, taking a few steps closer so he was right in front of him. "Like if someone else were to make you come," Dream watched as George's hand reached out to the armrest of his chair, allowing him to lean his face even closer. He felt his breath hitch, "Would it still count?"