- bonus chapter 01 -

Orlando, Florida

December 4th - 11:46pm

The past few days to Dream had felt like complete bliss. It felt like a warm summer night, spent under stars, full of laughter and love. It was weird that all he really needed was a pair of warm arms, chastised kisses, and a mop of fluffy brunette hair to do that to him.

Oh, and that night of fucking.

Yeah, he really needed that one.

The past few days had left the blonde rather.. exhausted. Him and George had been sight-seeing all over Florida, considering George hadn't done much before, and he only had a week or so left on his trip.

And the sight-seeing was especially tiring with all the flirting and seducing the two were doing, a habit the pair couldn't quite shake from their time in November.

The pair had just settled in for the night. Dream had made himself quite comfy on his bed, wrapped in his white duvet, while his ceiling fan whirred away. His laptop sat on his knees, fingers typing away as he edited something for his youtube channel.

George was settled in next to him, the cold room meant that he was tucked in to Dream's side just a little bit closer, basking in his company and body warmth. He, too, was scrolling on his phone. No words passed between them, but to them, their presence was enough.

The room was filled with the clacking of the keyboard, and short exhales of breaths. It felt like peace, and warmth. It could only be described as calm, a new norm between the two that settled their souls from their chaotic mess.

And then, George broke the silence.

A heavy sigh left the brunette's lips, catching Dream's attention instantly.

George gently slammed his phone into the mattress, looking up to the ceiling with a huff.

"I'm bored.." George droned, turning to look at Dream with a cute little pout.

"Mm.." Dream hummed, he could also agree that playing around on his laptop was a little boring as well. He had been distracted at first, but then his fingers had begun to get sore, and even he wanted to do something. "What do you wanna do?"

George hadn't even given the blonde a moment to think before a devious grin spread across his lips. "Let's play a game."

"A game?" Dream pondered, retching his brain for an idea, "I think we have Scrabble or something laying around somewhere, or like Clue.."

But George cut him off, "No, like a good game."

"I've never been more offended in my life, Georgie." Dream muttered in faux offense, face taut and holding his heart like the brunette had wounded him.

George snorted, shaking his head in amusement. "I'm serious," he whined. Gently smacking Dream on the arm. All of sudden the blonde felt a much tighter grip on his arm. He looked up into the brunette's eyes, only to see them turn dark. "Let's play a game."

The shivers down his spine were almost instantaneous. Dream almost didn't like that tone. He gulped, "What did you have in mind?"

"Do you trust me?" George whispered, staring intently into his lover's eyes.

Dream didn't have to think twice. "Yes."

George smiled, "Good."

Just as quick as George sprung up with this idea, he quickly hopped off the bed and disappeared down the hall. Dream watched him go with furrowed brows, before quickly shutting his laptop and reaching over to place it on his desk.